Poll : what about Kaz?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredyellowone
  • 86 comments
  • 3,808 views

What should be the future of Kaz with Gran Turismo series?

  • Who is Kaz?

    Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Kaz should find a new job ASAP.

    Votes: 27 18.8%
  • I like the guy. He is doing so much for the franchise right now.

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • I think he should stay as a consultant for the series. Part time if possible.

    Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Kaz is my hero. And I hope he will be with GT series forever.

    Votes: 40 27.8%

  • Total voters
    144
Messages
387
Canada
Alma/Quebec
Messages
fredyellowone
Funny poll!

Edit : If you think Kaz should stay in charge, but you also wish that he would listen a little more to the fans, then it's the choice number #3.
 
Last edited:
Kazlicious forever!!! :gtpflag:

I know the man isn't perfect, and neither are his games, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for passion.
 
I think he had a passion for that series. Before. In the past.

Having a passion for something and being good at it are two different things. I've always had a passion for basketball, I'm about as good as Pastor Maldonado taking a corner without crashing. Two different things, no one doubts Kazunori enjoys racing and gaming, but he lost his touch somewhat.
 
Always remember those who dug the well. Never forget to always remember those who dug the well. Kaz dug the well, it's his well. And one day the well will be dry. Until that day, Enjoy the water or don't drink it if you don't like it.
 
he needs to go and let some one else take over the GT series he is so stuck in the past
Agreed IF he really is still the main responsible for development. He's spending so much time at "events" and races during the year, i doubt if he really has the time still to properly follow things up.
And meanwhile in Japan his employees keep copy-pasting and removing features...

Always remember those who dug the well. Never forget to always remember those who dug the well. Kaz dug the well, it's his well. And one day the well will be dry. Until that day, Enjoy the water or don't drink it if you don't like it.
I'm thinking he already drowned in there :lol:
 
I wish he'd fix the AI and hire enough people to get things done on time (I'll bet 99% of the people who bought the game will have long since quit playing it before the course creator and B-spec finally come out). If Sony could force him to do those two things I'd be happy with his continued employment.
 
Kaz_You_re_Fired.jpg


Only joking! ;)
 
Last edited:
Some of you realize that Kaz isn't a dev, right?
 
It's his company. People who say "he ought to go" ought to stop fooling themselves with their gAmeR delusions. It's not a democracy.
 
It's his company. And WE are the consumers.

And it's his company. So what if you're a consumer. Do you really think that means you can decide who owns the company? lol. Like I said, you need to check your gAmER delusions at the door.
 
And it's his company. So what if you're a consumer. Do you really think that means you can decide who owns the company? lol. Like I said, you need to check your gAmER delusions at the door.

Nope, I don't think I can decide who owns the company. But I sure can and will keep saying that I think he is not the right man anymore. That's what democracy is.
 
And that's what I'd call gAmeR mentality. Don't like it? Go play something else. It's really simple. Your opinion is still your opinion. That's fine. But thinking that you're going to determine who owns his company or that democracy even plays into it when discussing the ownership of a company is typical basement dweller thought.
 
Got really paranoid when I saw this thread...
 
And that's what I'd call gAmeR mentality. Don't like it? Go play something else. It's really simple. Your opinion is still your opinion. That's fine. But thinking that you're going to determine who owns his company or that democracy even plays into it when discussing the ownership of a company is typical basement dweller thought.

(Bis) "Nope, I don't think I can decide who owns the company. But I sure can and will keep saying that I think he is not the right man anymore. That's what democracy is."
 
And it's his company. So what if you're a consumer. Do you really think that means you can decide who owns the company? lol. Like I said, you need to check your gAmER delusions at the door.

Yes it's his company but if he doesn't relate to what consumers want as the franchise evolves, then it begins to fall behind and his franchise loses its consumer base. Its very relevant what the consumers feel about him and his product. The product fails once it becomes irrelevant. Then he effectively is out of a job, or at the very least holds the rights to a product no one is buying.
 
JMR450, I'm fully aware of that, but this gAmeR delusion that somehow a vote of a tiny fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the games' licensees is going to force the company's originator and owner into retirement or handing off his company to someone else is a joke at best. Hence the term "delusion".

I find it almost humorous (if it wasn't so pathetically sad how absurdly hebophrenic - presuming they're not actually children - that some people have become over the past few years) thatpeople think that they have power beyond what they actually have. You have to power of your wallet. So then use it if you don't like the game. Walk away. I doubt that you will though.

Just looks to me another in a long list of Whine&Jeez threads posted by the same characters over and over.
 
Guys , there is a solution for those who think TheMan should be fired or whatever >> buy PD from SONY !

You will fire Kaz in a second and then you will spend all your time till end of days reading people b****n here about your game .
 
Guys , there is a solution for those who think TheMan should be fired or whatever >> buy PD from SONY !

You will fire Kaz in a second and then you will spend all your time till end of days reading people b****n here about your game .

Better idea. We could just buy Sony ;)
 
JMR450, I'm fully aware of that, but this gAmeR delusion that somehow a vote of a tiny fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the games' licensees is going to force the company's originator and owner into retirement or handing off his company to someone else is a joke at best. Hence the term "delusion".

No one ever presumed that we were going - or I were going - to force Kaz out of the company with this poll. You should learn to read, and stop making assumptions.
 
I should not. (and thanks, but I read quite well) Your poll suggests as much. You should grow up.
 
I should not. (and thanks, but I read quite well) Your poll suggests as much. You should grow up.

My poll suggests nothing more that what's written in the title. I was curious about the feelings of GTplanet members on the aforementioned subject. That's why I used the poll format.

You should learn to read, and stop making assumptions.
 
Back