I want to choose a good rally car. But to save me time and money, I have created a poll for you to decide. Simply vote for your favorite rally car.
Thanks, Cheers
Voted Delta Integrale because it's my fave car for GT rallying... In RL it's probably the Audi or one of the pikes peak cars or simply down to personal preference Anyway Delta for me :tup:
Voted Delta Integrale because it's my fave car for GT rallying... In RL it's probably the Audi or one of the pikes peak cars or simply down to personal preference Anyway Delta for me :tup:
I did at one time own a c4, and I do remember it being really fast, but that sticker on the windshield blocking the top half of my view made very annoying to drive. for example, in turn 3 at Toscana, the uphill sweeping right hand turn, when you reached the beginning, you couldn't see very far in front of you because of that sticker.
I got my list of wrc rally cars from the website GTData.net
If a car is not included, then it wasn't on the list. This list is not a list of all rally cars. just a list of rally cars that competed in the WRC.
I voted for the quattro S1 because it's the best allrounder and has huge grip on every surface and for the citroën C4 WRC because it look and drives 🤬 awesome!!!