POLL - What single car and track do you want for inclusion in Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter WCheffirs
  • 323 comments
Technically Mondello Park is a pretty decent circuit. It is fairly narrow but it is a good circuit with a couple of straights followed by heavy braking to aid overtaking.
Especially the International layout. Would be a perfect track to race with carts or touring cars.

Car: '01 Nissan Primera P11-144 Sport. Not the hypertronic M6 one, but the manual shifter one.. :)👍 With the possibility of changing engines; SR20DE > SR20DET / SR20VE :gtpflag:
Track: Rudskogen :lol:

fgcotm%20(1).jpg

Ive wanted Brands Hatch for ages, so that wish is already granted, its easily my fav track on the planet probably because ive driven there more than anywhere else, but if they could include a few Ariel Atoms then that would be the icing on the cake.

BTW does anyone know if Brands is just the Indy track or is it the GP as well?

Seen the history of world tracks in GT they will have both I think. It would be a shame if they only have the Indy layout.

Road Atlanta...didn't see that in the current website list.

2014 AMG E63S Wagon/Estate. The "StuperWagen" is what I call it. Stupid quick and looks like it would be a blast to drive in real life. :drool: It was in the running for MotorTrend: Drivers Car of the Year.

2005 Mercedes C55 AMG
reason-its close to my actual car

track- Seattle. I just love the layout

So many cars to choose... But if I wanted one car and one track it would probably be these:

Track: Pikes Peak Hill Climb. Although any track would do.

Car:
bmw%20m3%20e36%206.jpg9b6d06a8-d0f8-4741-b80a-4d76a77bbbcbLarge.jpg

Enough said...

Yes pls! E30 + E36 for car DLC!
Track... i just want a real custom track creator.

Back