POLL - What single car and track do you want for inclusion in Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter WCheffirs
  • 323 comments
Track - A Drag strip
night_drag_strip_by_redhondamike-d6ttdfv.jpg

Car - A 440-6 pack '71 roadrunner
05.jpg
Any specific drag strip?

Car: Ford Capri 2.8 Injection Special
Track: Circuit Of The Americas

It was pretty hard to pick those. I'm looking to buy a 2.8 sometime next year so would be good to thrash it around a few tracks I'll never take it to.
Track wise, it was close between COTA, Donington and Zandvoort.

COTA won in the end because it's the longest of the 3 and I love it's layout.

Car: Mk V Volkswagen R32
Track: Monza's original configuration with the over/under and the banked loop included

OP, if you're accepting vote changes, I completely forgot about Watkins Glen, which would edge out Monza for my vote. If not, no biggie, either track would be cool to have. :D

Car: either 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque or 2010 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
Track: Yas Marina Circuit with weather & time variable (its true beauty comes alive when they turn on the lights at the hotel :bowdown:). If not, Marina Bay Street Circuit (Singapore GP Track).

To be honest, I didn't expect to be the first one who mentioned that awesome technical track... :D

Ahvenisto looks crazy, wow, gotta check it on yt right now.

To be honest, I didn't expect to be the first one who mentioned that awesome technical track... :D

VIR is sweet. If PD was going to include all configurations, I would probably change my vote to that. The Oak Tree corners would become one of the all-time easy-to-learn but difficult-to-master sections in GT!

I saw VIR from the Top Gear and it was fun to watch Hammond & May having a race. It was quite an interesting track to race on.

Ahvenisto looks crazy, wow, gotta check it on yt right now.

You'll love it, it has quite a bit of elevation changes for such a short track.

Wait, wait guys... In Virginia, why is the 1st corner of the south course called ummm... Another word for female dog?

Wait, wait guys... In Virginia, why is the 1st corner of the south course called ummm... Another word for female dog?

It's a tough, slightly decreasing-radius turn that sends quite a few racers into the grass.

Last edited:
For more opinions there are three big threads about this already: GT6 cars and GT5 DLC, respective subforum.

Still, a 512 TR.

edit: and track, considering what other games have so it's an actual addition to the genre, the Sudschleife and combined layout with the Nord.

Last edited:
Back