POLL-Will You Buy GT7 If...

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 45 comments

I Will Buy GT7 Only If Cars And Circuits Are...

• I Will Buy GT7 If My Cars And Circuits Are Solely Online

• I Will Only Buy GT7 If My Cars And Circuits Are Part Of My Offline Gamesave

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would buy it if the game continues in GT1/2 tradition. Also SSR11 is a must this time :) We will see in 2024
This. Go back to basics, keep it simple.

I’d love it if they made it exactly like GT1, but with all the cars and tracks from GT Sport of course. Racing modifications needs to return. Photo mode is just a waste of development time and recourses for all I care.

I am buying if its full online.
But I have another request for online daily races, that it may be impossible for you to race as long as you haven't set a lap time.

I want back the offline save, because my internet is a bit tricky. Right now I only have stable internet if I'm hosting the wifi from my laptop that has a cable (1000mbit). My cable isnt long enough to reach the PS4 so I must use my laptop, another reason is: the hosted wifi from my cable laptop is stronger than the base wifi I can reach via the router.
So to play GT I always need to keep my laptop turned on. This is really bad. Idk if something would change with PS5, but if it keeps like this I wont be happy. This is why I need the offline save. Plus why would I be online all the time? Its a console after all to play, and why do I need to be connected to play my games? It's so dumb.

I know GTS is sponsored by FIA so this is why they needed to have online save only against the cheaters. Let's skip this in the next one.

Last edited:
I want back the offline save, because my internet is a bit tricky. Right now I only have stable internet if I'm hosting the wifi from my laptop that has a cable (1000mbit). My cable isnt long enough to reach the PS4 so I must use my laptop, another reason is: the hosted wifi from my cable laptop is stronger than the base wifi I can reach via the router.
So to play GT I always need to keep my laptop turned on. This is really bad. Idk if something would change with PS5, but if it keeps like this I wont be happy. This is why I need the offline save. Plus why would I be online all the time? Its a console after all to play, and why do I need to be connected to play my games? It's so dumb.

I know GTS is sponsored by FIA so this is ywhy they needed to have online save only against the cheaters. Let's skip this in the next one.
A game that has a online save only is to stop cheating, and I understand you are worried about being a online save only game, you just have to get in a better intenet if it is a bit tricky. The GT6 days I spent a lot of time offline because l had limited internet time, but I ended up with better internet package so I could stay online more and enjoy racing more back then.

A game that has a online save only is to stop cheating, and I understand you are worried about being a online save only game, you just have to get in a better intenet if it is a bit tricky. The GT6 days I spent a lot of time offline because l had limited internet time, but I ended up with better internet package so I could stay online more and enjoy racing more back then.

I'm trying to get a cable to my console in the future but I'm not optimistic. My only hope is that the PS5's router-sign catcher is stronger than the PS4's. Sadly the router is at the other end of the house.
I can say the same, I didnt have always internet connection back then, but now we must have. :/...

I’ve owned every GT game so I will most likely buy this no matter what. The online emphasis is really not a big deal to me.

I very rarely have network problems, and by the time they shut the servers down i’ll be playing something else anyway.

I’m willing to have it be online-only, since it seems to deter cheating.
Yeah, I never understood what was all the big fuss about online saving. I've never seen it has a problem and is quite understandable, imagine the usual race A with Fiat 500's just so someone would just create a Fiat 500 hybrid with a GT3 engine and, obviously, would win easily.
If sport mode continues to be a thing in the next GT then online saving will probably be necessary.

Back