Pollux918/458's gallery l Update - Randomness

• Thread starter Pollux458
  • 60 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Noobkin99
Hey guys, I am a 15 year old male from Brisbane, Australia. I am Pollux918 but unfortunately I managed to forget my password at exactly the same time that Hotmail, decided to stop working. When I say stop working I mean it required a code that I needed to email to my sister but Internet isn't great at my house and all attempts to do so failed and I was left with no choice but to create a new account Pollux458. I am friends with Chameleon9000, who attends the same school and most of the same classes as me. I am neither as experienced nor any where as good as him at photo taking. He also told me to create this gallery. I am limited to electronics only on the weekends.

Gemasolar_3 derp.jpg

This first picture was taken by myself but edited by Chameleon9000.
Stay tuned.:cheers:

P.s. Constructive criticism is much obliged.

Last edited:
Welcome here :) Nice to see a lot of new gallery here :)
The very first shot is quite nice, classic but very well composed :)
And I like also the angle of the last shot with the BMW 👍

They look good 👍 Just something funny, in 2 we can notice that the car has the wheel turned, but the steering wheel is centered. Sometimes gt6 has these flops :D

Really nice editing for the start! That last photo is really good, great composition and angle, but I think the editing is just perfect. Warm tones just fit like a glove. Good sense of depth. Great job!

Latest Posts

Back