1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_13.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14.jpg

Still new at editing so please leave constructive criticism.:gtpflag:

Ok, this next set surprisingly didn't take me as long as I thought it was, but I originally wasn't going to take pictures on this race but then I saw an Aventador so I needed to catch up to it in my 458, to take pictures along side it. But Unfortunately my tyres, sports hard, they disappointingly decided to spin me off and dint my car whenever I got close, so their are no pictures of us both together regardless of this. Enjoy.
Apex Predator.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_25.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_46.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_29.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_59.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_32.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_57.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_33.jpg

Good stuff man! The Corvette set is good, but it has a bit too much yellow. Really like the 4th photo, the angle is really cool. The Ferrari/Aventador set: like the way you edited it. Subtile but pleasing. Like the last 2 the most. The last photo has a quite interesting angle and I find the Aventador vertical photo very realistic. Just think you could get rid of the gt logo, as it conflicts with the black bars. Really like these last sets. Great improvement! :cheers:

Good stuff man! The Corvette set is good, but it has a bit too much yellow. Really like the 4th photo, the angle is really cool. The Ferrari/Aventador set: like the way you edited it. Subtile but pleasing. Like the last 2 the most. The last photo has a quite interesting angle and I find the Aventador vertical photo very realistic. Just think you could get rid of the gt logo, as it conflicts with the black bars. Really like these last sets. Great improvement! :cheers:
Yeah I was noticing the black bars and the logo conflicting as well, just a I was posting.
@cruzthemaster Agreed, much improvement. I will add that he just gained access to Photoshop, whereas before now it didn't work. So expect more good sets from my good friend nick in the next few weeks!
Thanks man:cheers:

Very nice job on this last set! Lovely colours and great lighting. I can see where you got your inspiration and it translates very nicely onto the pics. In the last pic the car is a bit too close to the edge of the frame, in my opinion. But, well done nevertheless 👍👍

Very nice job on this last set! Lovely colours and great lighting. I can see where you got your inspiration and it translates very nicely onto the pics. In the last pic the car is a bit too close to the edge of the frame, in my opinion. But, well done nevertheless 👍👍
Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback:cheers:. I agree the last pic is a bit to close, and it would have been great to zoom out, but gt6 only allowed me to zoom out to fifty.

Last edited:
That last shot is excellent, great angle, sense of speed, saturation, toning are also excellents, great job 👍
And nice edit work in a realistic way for the two previous pics :cheers:

I'm feeling that I need to post more pictures in my gallery, so I'll posting a lot of my recent work this afternoon (I would post them now but unfortunately school blocks flickr:(), and get these photos of my chest.

I lied...
...too preoccupied with school I guess anyway these next few photos are just random ones that I haven't posted here.
Actually this first one is a Driveclub photo that I took on Josh's (@Chameleon9000) ps4, I didn't really feel like making a DC gallery just because I took one picture! So I thought I could just put it in here.
This Ruf was basically the same edit style as the Ford Gt in the previous post ^^
Outlaw by Nick (Pollux918), on Flickr

I'm not sure if this picture is good or not!? (constructive criticism please)
Angels flight by Nick (Pollux918), on Flickr

This next one got a heap of attention on flickr, my so called "best edit", and I'm happy with how it turned out.
Instability by Nick (Pollux918), on Flickr

Jaggies by Nick (Pollux918), on Flickr

What do you think?​

While I like the angle in shot number 7. There is one thing that could of been changed that is the aperture level.

This next set has been on flickr for a little while but I haven't got around to posting it because I'm just to lazy:lol:, well anyway I was
originally going to do this with @@Chameleon9000 with him posting the devil pictures and me posting the angel pictures.
Unfortunately he didn't feel 'in the mood' enough so this set is only half as good as it could have been!:(
So I have gone and taken the devil pictures my self, enjoy...

-A light in the Darkness-

-Satan's Day-

-Lucifer the fallen angel-

-The Prince of Darkness-

-One-77, One-Light-

-The Devil's Apprentice-

-Light Speed-

-The Deceiver-

-Without Fault-

-Angel of the bottomless pit-

-Endeavor-

-The Lawless one-

Awesome work !!! Especially for your age, or maybe i should say because of your age...

Whatever...

The only constructive comment i would maKe is: (not sure if anyone has already told you)
I notice that you have a tendency to center your subject... try to vary a little and put your subject off side or at least in the thirds... ;)

Otherwise, i would say your photo skills are so much better than mine

I would give you a grade of 98/100 overall

Keep it up young man!

Awesome work !!! Especially for your age, or maybe i should say because of your age...

Whatever...

The only constructive comment i would maKe is: (not sure if anyone has already told you)
I notice that you have a tendency to center your subject... try to vary a little and put your subject off side or at least in the thirds... ;)

Otherwise, i would say your photo skills are so much better than mine

I would give you a grade of 98/100 overall

Keep it up young man!

Last edited:
I like a lot your recent work Nick. The last 458 shot is really good. I also like a lot all your white One77 shots : all are really good :cheers:

Really like this shot! The angle and reflections are great. One thing to note though is that the gradient is very noticeable on the bodywork of the car. You should ask @Chameleon9000 to give you some pointers on how to clean gradient banding.;)
Thanks Nux!:cheers: It's an honor to have you reply here! I did actually ask him how to do that because Gulietta73 also said much the same thing. So I asked josh and he showed me an since then I have completely forgotten how too:indiff:. Hopefully he has the patience to explain again...:nervous: Thanks again though:cheers:

There is many reasons why I like your latest shot. But in the end the main reason I like it is the layout.

Back