Polyphony Digital Heaven (Vid)

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI9
  • 14 comments
  • 1,535 views
I have no doubt that's probably why they have so many Nissans in the game, because Nissan already did all the work of putting the cars in one place for them.

That's cool, though. I love warehouses full of cars in such pristine condition.
 
I believe you're quite right. What's amazing is there are more Nissans in GT5 than there are in Nissan's DNA/history garage!
 
What's amazing is there are more Nissans in GT5 than there are in Nissan's DNA/history garage!

Looks like there are more Skylines in GT5 than there are in that Nissan garage! Pretty nice collection though, I wish some of those classic Nissan race cars like the R382 were in GT5.
 
I've been to the Corvette Museum, it was very cool. Buuuuut, this looks like somewhere I need to get to.
 
Wow I wish
all of those wouldve been premiums if PD actually used that garage
I wish the r92cp was a premium
 
Awsome... First time I ever see a real life R390.
 
Thx for this, great footage.
 
Shame that none of those classics are premiums.

The 1962 Skyline would've been brilliant if premium.
 
At 1:10 looks like a 57 Chevrolet Nomad wagon.
 
Awsome... First time I ever see a real life R390.

I remember seeing it at the 1997 Chicago Auto Show.

It looked like a space ship to me at the time.:dopey:
 
How I'd love to see a premium 240Z.

Amazing video.
 
Back