Polyphony Digital Inc. Updated Website

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALPHA
  • 3 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
4,334
After years of having a website straight out of 1995, Polyphony Digital have finally gotten around to providing something useful. As per the norm, they're hiring :).

Click!
 
All the release dates, too.

1998/5/12 『グランツーリスモ』(北米)

Hmmm, I thought I saw commericals for the original GT back in Jan/Feb 1998. Oh well, my memory can't be trusted.
 
pupik
All the release dates, too.

1998/5/12 『グランツーリスモ』(北米)

Hmmm, I thought I saw commericals for the original GT back in Jan/Feb 1998. Oh well, my memory can't be trusted.
Much of the content is simply a rehash of a Polyphony Careers website originally designed in 2004. What's interesting is that in Polyphony's products they have left out all references to their first series, Motor Toon Grand Prix. More than likely because at that time they were internal developers at SCEI, known as Polys Entertainment.

Fancy that.
 
Back