Polyphony Digital is Hiring Again, With 17 New Jobs on Offer

But there is so much potential for GT to expand upon and alot of it would not require massive changes. They have custom races now but there are still a few things missing like qualifying. Kaz has real world experience in preparing for a race weekend and add those elements. A custom championship / series would also spice things up nicely and would not require too much work or resources.

The car classification needs to be impoved and more specific. Also there needs to be a better single player campaign with a clear path starting maybe with karts and progressing through the ranks to elite levels. Once you reach this you get "ofers" from different teams to drive in events or series as an example of what could be done.

Maybe even an event where you qualify to reach the finale of an ingame FIAGTC event taking on AI based of the current crop of drivers like Fraga, Hizal & Latkovski you could even have other previous guys like Ordonez and Mardenborough also in it.
This is pretty much what I've been asking for since the early days of GT4. Like Kaz, I wanted to encapsulate the entire motorsports world in a game. While that probably isn't an endeavor on the scale of Fallout or the like, it's like modeling several racers in one... so maybe it is. The only difference is I wanted Karts to be optional - I hate them. Maybe they got them right in Sport, but I haven't bothered to try.

I want something like a Career Mode as I envisioned it years ago, in which you started as a hobbyist in something like the SCCA, like a Gran Turismo Sports Car Club, where you try to tune your first car into a winner. You progress to a more serious club level with more serious cars and sponsors to hire you. You reach a tier with purpose built tuner/racing machines and more serious money as a prelude to league racing. From there, you choose a racing discipline in professional racing. Each tier is a season, each one getting longer with a championship, and a podium finish grants you access to the next level. Or you could choose to stay in to defend your championship next season. GT7 should be like GT4 on steroids, with a big sprawling world of motorsports to explore. There should also be a ton of cars, including a whole ton of tuners and racers, and I think it's time for the return of GT2's Tuner and Race Mods for sports cars.

If Kaz would just give us two big toolkits in GT7, a comprehensive race event builder - to include being able to design your own racing season - and a great track builder, it would be the ultimate racer.

I think with this announcement, it's about time for that GT7 Wishlist thread.

AI is crucial as they are behind in this section for years. Since the next game is bound to have a big campaign played offline, they need to up their level in that specific portion of it. Especialy since PS5 will be a monster in tech to allow anything they want to acheive.

Forza does not sound great it needs to sound like raw I think it's just hardware limited

You've misunderstood. PD hiring the sound engineer from Forza was YEARS ago, meaning that said Forza sound engineer is no longer associated with the current Forza games.

GT SPORT sounds AMAZING.
Best sounds ever and visuals out of this world.

The game is a complete game with excellent online racing.

I brought a disc and then a digital version because I think they deserve all the success they get.
Quality work from PD

Well, and because you didn't want to have to put the disc in anymore right?

I bought it digitally because I knew I would be playing it so much.

0ec7j985eql31.jpg

What’s the Polyphony version? Grind Blue Moon Speedway for a cup of coffee :lol:

Seventeen new employees or not. The hundreds of mullas needed to afford a PS4 or whatever you're gonna call Sony's next gen console... The next nonabreviated GT(7) needs to truly punish dumb a-- idiotic driving habits with roadside wreckage and debris in order for the perpetrator to watch his/her carnage get cleaned up by the clean up crew.

It's WAY past time for Kaz to earn his keep. A .008% chance to compete in a global competition ain't enough.

Seventeen new employees or not. The hundreds of mullas needed to afford a PS4 or whatever you're gonna call Sony's next gen console... The next nonabreviated GT(7) needs to truly punish dumb a-- idiotic driving habits with roadside wreckage and debris in order for the perpetrator to watch his/her carnage get cleaned up by the clean up crew.

It's WAY past time for Kaz to earn his keep. A .008% chance to compete in a global competition ain't enough.

What you on about.... sit down and be quite

Back