Polyphony Digital Re-Oranges The GT Sport Mileage Exchange

I just wish we had more cars to buy from the mileage exchange. I have all the safety car colors and own at least one of every homologation special (I do plan to collect all the homologation special colors). What I'd want to see are either an NSX Group 3 Road Car (As a spiritual successor to the NSX-R Prototype LM, unless that car returns) or a Beetle Group 3 Road Car because that would be funny.

Yeah there's a lack of excitement over these as weeks and months go by and they dont 'refill the shop' - i have all the wheels and 90% of the paints and all the special cars.

Where are the Screen Shots ??? :confused:
My Life isn't complete without those !! :boggled:

Dear PD can I be put in charge of the Mileage Exchange please ? :cool:
I promise that I wouldn't try to make it over-exciting, by adding loads of extra Decals/Poses/Wheels/Helmets/Colours/Cars. 💡
(to all non-PD staff, shhh I've got my fingers crossed, so lies don't count, but don't tell em !) ;)

:D:D:D

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180911111233.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180911111300.png

It should be in the game with the downloads of Super GT cars.
I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but there's no Honda NSX safety car in GT Sport. Here's the full, current car list, and here's the notes for the update that contained the Super GT cars. There's no Honda NSX safety car on either - it's not in the game, so not very likely to show up in the Mileage Exchange...
The puns of these articles are better than the content of the Mileage Exchange
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

Back