Pophead Messages 508 Australia Apr 25, 2014 #1 PD (listen to audio): ME: this was mainly to show a glitch i got in gt5 but because im me i did this k thx dont hate
PD (listen to audio): ME: this was mainly to show a glitch i got in gt5 but because im me i did this k thx dont hate
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,463 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Apr 25, 2014 #3 Pophead this was mainly to show a glitch Click to expand... Not really a review then. Pophead i got in gt5 but because im me i did this k thx dont hate Click to expand... Coincidentally, because I'm me, I did this: AUP You will post all messages in English. You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters. Click to expand... And then this:
Pophead this was mainly to show a glitch Click to expand... Not really a review then. Pophead i got in gt5 but because im me i did this k thx dont hate Click to expand... Coincidentally, because I'm me, I did this: AUP You will post all messages in English. You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters. Click to expand... And then this: