N namregzepol Messages 63 Messages namregzepol Oct 27, 2004 #1 Maybe it's interesting... It's in spanish, but look at the photos... Meristation
N netnai Messages 208 Messages netnai Oct 27, 2004 #2 Old news https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50147&page=2&pp=20 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50217
Old news https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50147&page=2&pp=20 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50217
Jugend Messages 5,071 Oct 27, 2004 #3 Hey, I found the unedited version of the cubicle picture. It explains all delays with GT4.
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Oct 27, 2004 #4 Thanks GTJugend. I finally can come out of the rain for a sandwich, and you almost make me choke to death on it!
Thanks GTJugend. I finally can come out of the rain for a sandwich, and you almost make me choke to death on it!
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Oct 27, 2004 #6 TriplePlay pr0n???? Click to expand... pr0n = porn....
Jugend Messages 5,071 Oct 27, 2004 #7 Solid Lifters Thanks GTJugend. I finally can come out of the rain for a sandwich, and you almost make me choke to death on it! Click to expand...
Solid Lifters Thanks GTJugend. I finally can come out of the rain for a sandwich, and you almost make me choke to death on it! Click to expand...
Cosmic (Banned) Messages 7,069 Oct 27, 2004 #8 GTJugend Hey, I found the unedited version of the cubicle picture. It explains all delays with GT4. Click to expand...
GTJugend Hey, I found the unedited version of the cubicle picture. It explains all delays with GT4. Click to expand...
McLaren'sAngel Messages 1,515 Oct 28, 2004 #12 Hiya! Meow! (='.'=) I really wish we can all go have a tour at Mr. Yamauchi's building...