Polyphony's Xmas Pressie

  • Thread starter Thread starter acwebpage
  • 7 comments
  • 1,058 views
Messages
115
Well tomorrow is Xmas, cant wait for the gt5p update pd is giving us for xmas. thanks pd, we love ya
 
We are only getting a event update not a full update.
 
Yep PD have only promised to refresh the events, thats all.
 
Yes but thats KY being his normal self - you know he loves giving us his loyal fans surprises!!!

I reckon there will be more than just an event update, remember last year they did the snow scene for Christmas - well surely if they did that last year then this year they will have to beat it - and by changing a few of the on-line updates should be treated as a bit of a 'crap' present - the type you get and have to pretend you like.

If it is just an on-line update then i'm sorry but that's just lame.

Come on PD sort us all out!!!
 
550PP, RWD’s, Pro Physics, No RBE, Snowy Eiger with N3 chained tires.

Merry Christmas too all!:)
 
Yes but thats KY being his normal self - you know he loves giving us his loyal fans surprises!!!

I reckon there will be more than just an event update, remember last year they did the snow scene for Christmas - well surely if they did that last year then this year they will have to beat it - and by changing a few of the on-line updates should be treated as a bit of a 'crap' present - the type you get and have to pretend you like.

If it is just an on-line update then i'm sorry but that's just lame.

Come on PD sort us all out!!!

Of all the people on this forum you have this undying hope/expectation that PD will give us somthing??? Is it possible you will ever accept the fact that GT5:P is what it is... and that your constant ranting about updates is not going to speed anything up or magically make updates with cars and the nurburgring appear?? I mean of course I want updates as well... but I just play the game as is and I'm quite happy... I for one dont need anymore stuff added to it to give me more pleasure in playing the game... I would be just as content as I am now if a new track was added and besides that, if a new track gets added it will be all fun and games for a couple of weeks and then people will start whining for more again... its all just a vicious cycle...
 
of all the people on this forum you have this undying hope/expectation that pd will give us somthing??? Is it possible you will ever accept the fact that gt5:p is what it is... And that your constant ranting about updates is not going to speed anything up or magically make updates with cars and the nurburgring appear?? I mean of course i want updates as well... But i just play the game as is and i'm quite happy... I for one dont need anymore stuff added to it to give me more pleasure in playing the game... I would be just as content as i am now if a new track was added and besides that, if a new track gets added it will be all fun and games for a couple of weeks and then people will start whining for more again... Its all just a vicious cycle...

+1
 
Back