Pontiac Sunfire,Soltisce or Range rover strom

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrclep
  • 13 comments
  • 779 views

mrclep

(Banned)
Messages
451
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
qube12
Hey i need Theis 3 Concept cars.

I dont have any "Rare" cars to trade for?
 
Last edited:
will check garage mate and see what got. be while as doing stuff on psn but will check ok !!!
 
I got 2 of them Soltisce & Range Rover Storm it's not 0/0/0 got a 2010 bday ticket?
 
No i dont :c-

But what else do you need?
 
What are your birthday tickets? I got both cars from my UCD it has no wins 1 switch to refresh the oil.
 
I have the sunfire and the range stormer . Do you have a Tommy kaira ZZ-I?
 
No i dont
I just need the Range rover Strom :d I've got the other cars

But I dont have any birthday tickets.
 
maybe I have a birthday ticket from 1986. I will take a look
 
maybe I have a birthday ticket from 1986. I will take a look

I'd take that. So shall we do a trade?
your ticket for my Rover
 
ya that sound good. I "will be back tomorow
 
send me an fr I'm at work now
 
sorry just i got home today :d I will do that :d
 
lol soorry i ididnt have it after all. Sorry sorry
 
Have solstice(stock) and range rover...only need jaguar xfr prize car and amuse s2000 r1
 
Back