Pop up air intakes on Murcielago's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dacalion
  • 5 comments
  • 1,281 views
Messages
8
United States
United States
Messages
dacalion
Does anyone know if they are functional on GT6? I've never seen them up.
 
Apparently they're not.
 
I thought I've seen them very minutely pop up on the Aventador but that could just be a trick played by the spoiler however I haven't seen them in on any Murcielago granted I haven't driven them much. Quite a shame they don't work :\
 
I thought I've seen them very minutely pop up on the Aventador but that could just be a trick played by the spoiler however I haven't seen them in on any Murcielago granted I haven't driven them much. Quite a shame they don't work :\

Yeah thanks for the reply, the Aventadors rear wing only adjusts. The intakes on a real Murcielago adjust while driving normal road speeds...they go down as the car stops and they go down after it reaches higher speeds. I would love to catch them up in the game. : /
 
The vents raise in the Aventador in real life, not quite sure if you saying in game or in real life. They adjust because of oil tempuratures. When it becomes to hot they raise bringing air cooling off the oil. It would be a great touch to have in GT. Polyphony is all about car detail for their premiums so hopefully it'll be something we see in the next game.
 
Oh cool! I thought it was the rear wing only on the real car...awesome! : ))
 
Back