Porsche 911 gt3 rs n400 bop is insanely overpowered.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 25 comments
Is the N Class BoP great to begin with? I never mess with it, and custom races you get cars from one class above and below anyway so it's confusing.

Yep! Same with the GT40 (in N300)& even worse SFR racing concept (it can even go to N200)
Gt40 has some stability issues when used worse tires then racing tires and sfr racing concept is strugles badly when it comes to straights.Generally gt40 and sfr racing isnt overpowered as like gt3 rs.

I found this tread accidentally, but basically, the whole N category is unbalanced and doesn't make sense. In N400 you have Raptor against cars like BMW M4, Porsche 997, or even cars like F40 and GT3 RS if detuned.

Based on Porche's own description of the GT3 RS, supposedly it's not nearly as high powered on GTS as it's supposed to be. Based on the description from Porsche, the car should rival the 911 RSR in power. Technically, it should be a GR 4 car. Why it's N400 I have no idea.

upload_2019-6-20_12-32-18.png

There is no BoP for N classes. Cars are categorized by power only. I wish we had at least a PP system like GT6.
There is BoP for N classes in FIA races. Once you've adjusted a car to within the correct power range, it sets both weight and power to fixed BoP values.

Ok, well, in that case, it's an N500 car and according to Porsche themselves, it has 520 HP. In the game, it only has 490 HP. Hence my response of "If anything, it's under powered".

Now, when you do BoP to that car, does it boost it past 520 HP?

Ok, well, in that case, it's an N500 car and according to Porsche themselves, it has 520 HP. In the game, it only has 490 HP. Hence my response of "If anything, it's under powered".

Now, when you do BoP to that car, does it boost it past 520 HP?
Various sources say that the 2016 model has no more than 500HP.

How is any of this news? Someone „discovers“ that something is the meta somewhere. Chances that 10,000 at least before you have made that experience, especially in Sport Mode are quite high.

„Today I started GT Sport and you won’t believe your eyes what I found“ is all that’s missing from the thread title.

Based on Porche's own description of the GT3 RS, supposedly it's not nearly as high powered on GTS as it's supposed to be. Based on the description from Porsche, the car should rival the 911 RSR in power. Technically, it should be a GR 4 car. Why it's N400 I have no idea.

View attachment 829846
That's the 991.2 GT3 RS - 516hp (520PS). The car in GT Sport is the 991 GT3 RS, which has 496hp (500PS). In the game it has 491hp and is an N500 car... but you can tune it down into the N400 class...

... at which point it's really very fast compared to the rest of the class pretty much because it has huge torque across the rev range, huge tyres, huge brakes and not that much weight compared to native N400 cars and less powerful cars tuned up to N400.

The 991 GT3 RS...

...sure it is OP in pretty much any N class category it competes in.

Rear wheel steer (yes it has, try tilting its tires in Scapes mode and you’ll the rear tires slightly tilt in opposite direction) + fat tires + impressive rear end traction + usable torque + PDK + fixed rear downforce = Instant Meta even with BoP.

I love the car, sure, but it will just ruin the fun especially that soon after the entire N class room will be flooding with GT3 RS cars.

A “safe” option is the 996. It’s a fair play in the N400-N500 class.

Yep! Same with the GT40 (in N300)& even worse SFR racing concept (it can even go to N200)
Im pretty sure the GT40 is N400. The N400 class is very competitive if you havent noticed. The Porsche fits right in. I just did a leage race in the appropriate N400 class with the GT40 and I didnt even get 1st place. So no the Porsche is not over powered for this class, none of them are.

Im pretty sure the GT40 is N400. The N400 class is very competitive if you havent noticed. The Porsche fits right in. I just did a leage race in the appropriate N400 class with the GT40 and I didnt even get 1st place. So no the Porsche is not over powered for this class, none of them are.

He meant that the GT40 detuned to N300 is overpowered. Actually, if one is to disable tuning, the GT40 would struggle in the long straights and will be twitchy on corners, so therefore that’s the only way to “balance” out that car.

But on the GT3 RS, only a well-tuned (and driven) F40 can stop it cold even in N400.

I've always found the 2016 and 2008 versions both very very competitive in 500 or N400. The 996 way less so.

In the same vein as how the McLaren F1 rules in the N500/600 class.

I think the 911 2016 was the 1st car I bought and its always been a "go to" car for that class and even 600 plus. It just is.

As some youtubers say, "if you want to win races use the modern era Porsches... you dont have to like them, but this is peak performance".

Back