Porsche 911 GT3 RS Setup for Endurance Race

• Thread starter ItWasntMe
  • 39 comments
30 lap enduro...
Well I will try this. What would be the fuel strategy on N400 engine at Le Mans? 1 or 3? With 3 I get beaten on the straights by the competition. With 1 I can manage to beat them but fuel consumption seems to be pretty high (haven't tried it till the end though). What do you recommend?

Fuel on 1. Lift early before braking. Be faster in the corners. Shift early. Draft as much as possible. Be easy on tires. Run their race pace.

They pit. You gain by not pitting.

👍

I've been working on a N500 BoP set up for this Car in Enduro's. Is that a little too much? I see the suggestions getting rolling in here is that N400 is the spec to run. Is that the spec people are interested in more?

My goal is to make the car easier to drive and win the enduro events for those who drive cars but don't tune. Make the car a little more complacent and forgiving.

She's manageable in N700 but a real Beast and takes skill to keep the beast taimed on top of running in a race enviroment. I figured N500 or so but if what's more interesting to Folks is N400 Ill work on that spec.

Last edited:
I've been working on a N500 BoP set up for this Car in Enduro's. Is that a little too much? I see the suggestions getting rolling in here is that N400 is the spec to run. Is that the spec people are interested in more?

My goal is to make the car easier to drive and win the enduro events for those who drive cars but don't tune. Make the car a little more complacent and forgiving.

She's manageable in N700 but a real Beast and takes skill to keep the beast taimed on top of running in a race enviroment. I figured N500 or so but if what's more interesting to Folks is N400 Ill work on that spec.
Tune down to N400 for a more competitive race and bigger payout. N500 is too easy because you just run away from the field early and take the fun out of chasing them down.

Cant wait to try your tune. The Integra was really really good. :cheers:

Tune down to N400 for a more competitive race and bigger payout. N500 is too easy because you just run away from the field early and take the fun out of chasing them down.

Cant wait to try your tune. The Integra was really really good. :cheers:

Thanks Bro, glad you like the TEG

You're right N500 still a little much, running a few test race today I'm taking the lead by lap 10, not much a race spending 20 laps building a gap :/ but I'm going to work on it at BoP then detune the engine to N400.

Tuning it for BoP make the set up useable in online lobies

First race today went well. Did only tuning and testing yesterday.

I ran RM for 8 laps then Pit, next pit was I believe end of lap 15 again on RM, on lap 23 I switched to RS, but should of held off for one more lap, 7 laps was a little much on RS the set up is really good for 6 hard laps then its sketchy.

RNFetchBlobTmp_ap16iuiqeumg8pivqw5lkw.jpg

I should have some time for more tuning and testing tomorrow followed by a 2nd Race.

Here is the replay from my First full on attempt at the DT S event.

These are actually entertaining races, some of the AI push it and go in a little harder than expecting, never seen AI in GT race this well in any previous GT games.

Here is the replay from my First full on attempt at the DT S event.

These are actually entertaining races, some of the AI push it and go in a little harder than expecting, never seen AI in GT race this well in any previous GT games.

There was one car that I passed passed for like 15th place and then he chased me hard until he had to pit. Bugger even hit me and ruined a perfect race more than once.:irked:

There was one car that I passed passed for like 15th place and then he chased me hard until he had to pit. Bugger even hit me and ruined a perfect race more than once.:irked:

Yuppers, had same dude and he tried to punt me on last corner (blue car) I waited watching him in the radar and turned in after he was commited and going to go wide, I barely slipped my nose by his back end as he slid across the track giving me an open inside line. Funny enough the red car in front of both me and the blue car in that corner was driving faster than others but never tried to punt me. Took a lap or two to get a good run on him and he stayed not too far until he took a pit when I stayed out. The car in 1st wasn't too bad either was aggressive and clean, but I was making sure I'd have a good gap on him after we both took our last set of tires.

Probably is better to do 2 7 lap sessions and 2 8 lap sessions with RM, or 3 7 lap session on RM one on RH and one on RS.. Gonna have to try some stuff out still.

DS4 with no CSA and never used TC all race, 30 laps was a nice race.

Last edited:
Back