- 22

- Reading
- Tidalphoenix
Is this possible excluding one make events
It isn't possible to complete all events using just Renault or Lotus cars. This is due to the fact that there are events where you can only use certain cars, such as the Ferrari and Lamborghini events in A-Spec.
Don't the Toyota ZZ engines use lotus ECUs? so any car using a ZZ engine would /technically/ fall under the requirement of having Lotus imput.
Hitch: I don't think any kei cars have zz engines. ?
Don't the Toyota ZZ engines use lotus ECUs? so any car using a ZZ engine would /technically/ fall under the requirement of having Lotus imput.
I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't the 22 years old you claim in your profile. In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that you are 12...I know I spelt it wrong I can't spell still I try