Possible compilation of game with just Renault and louts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renaultlouts
  • 29 comments
  • 1,598 views
Do you mean "completion"? And it depends on what you define as "louts".
 
Do you mean a whole game with just Lotus and Renault cars?
 
Completion is all events for me and I will use all cars that have something to do with Renault and louts for instance I could use a deloren as it has a Renault v6 or a louts cortina as it has a louts engine and engineering
 
Cortina? In GT5? I am I missing something here? :confused:
 
Lol I know I was giving an example damn that would be nice though
 
Do you mean a Lotus Carlton? because there's no cortina in the game. (Now that I remember that I am sad :()

I'm going to assume your question is as follows;
"Is it possible to complete the events in the game using only cars from the Lotus or Renault range. Excluding events where their cars do not meet regulations"
The answer would be, try it yourself. I can't see why you couldn't manage it.
 
It isn't possible to complete all events using just Renault or Lotus cars. This is due to the fact that there are events where you can only use certain cars, such as the Ferrari and Lamborghini events in A-Spec.
 
It isn't possible to complete all events using just Renault or Lotus cars. This is due to the fact that there are events where you can only use certain cars, such as the Ferrari and Lamborghini events in A-Spec.

As far as I can work out, he meant excluding such events.
 
They said excluding one make events


Edit: tree'd
 
Lol going to be tough but I'm so doing it might struggle with 24h though and I know there's no cortina I was just using a car as an example but now I've been reminded there's a Carlton in the game I will need to buy it
 
So the question actually is whether you can complete the game using only Renault cars, Lotus cars and any car with direct Renault/Lotus input, excluding one make and one model events?

The answer is no. There are no appropriate 4WD or Japanese cars there for a start.
 
Oh I love the thread title!!!
If only I can complete the game with just Renaults and aggressive boors & bumpkins! :lol:

But yeah, what Famine said about the Japanese cars.
No Renault nor Lotus can be used in the Japanese Classics, nor the K Cup.

And IMHO, if you skip those parts, you're missing some of the most fun cars in the game.

But, what I would suggest for fun is someone using the Renault 5 Turbo '80 for every event it is allowed in. ;) :D
 
Don't the Toyota ZZ engines use lotus ECUs? so any car using a ZZ engine would /technically/ fall under the requirement of having Lotus imput.
 
Don't the Toyota ZZ engines use lotus ECUs? so any car using a ZZ engine would /technically/ fall under the requirement of having Lotus imput.

Hitch: I don't think any kei cars have zz engines. ?
 
Hitch: I don't think any kei cars have zz engines. ?

Ahh.. that's a good point actually.

The ZZ engine line was the only one I could think of off the top of my head that contained Lotus/Renault parts. So there could be more, I don't really have any time to do any research on the topic so I'm just speaking off the top of my head.
 
Well thanks I guess I will have to deviate a little and I realise I have compiled the game instead of completing the game I hate autocorrect
 
No... think of the race car only events (Like the Wind, Dream Car, etc.)
Excluding those, still, no. There not Japanese...
 
Don't the Toyota ZZ engines use lotus ECUs? so any car using a ZZ engine would /technically/ fall under the requirement of having Lotus imput.

No

I assure you, no japanese car brand wants anything to do with british electronics. lol

Lotus' however use the ZZ engines obviously (the 2zz actually being a yamaha engine)
 
Nissan 350/370z gets you a Japanese car with a Renault connection (engine shared with the Vel Satis IIRC).
 
I can understand mistyping Lotus as Louts once but how do you manage to do it in your username and then the thread title?
 
the only one that would be impossible would be the GT all-stars. the DREAM CAR CHAMPIONSHIP is possible if you r really skilled and the XJR 9 LM doesn't show (it shouldn't b in it anyway its not a PD modified car)
 
I know I spelt it wrong I can't spell still I try
I have a sneaking suspicion that you aren't the 22 years old you claim in your profile. In fact I have a sneaking suspicion that you are 12...
 
Well, I've never encountered an adult in the UK who couldn't spell "Lotus" right 95% of the time - even those who've not heard of the car company have heard of the flower, the old spreadsheet software or the toilet tissue.

And your mum's Twitter says you're 12 and your brother is 10. You know, little things.
 
Might like to ask her about that, since she's been putting up pictures of the two of you.

So anyway, it's a Federal offence for GTPlanet to permit a 12 year old to be on this site...
 
Back