Possible DLC Shot Ferrari 612 GTO Concept

• Thread starter HanSawlo
  • 19 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
KILLJOY ALERT: The GT5 picture is a Hoax. It's been around since before GT5's release

That doesn't mean anything. For all we know it could have been DLC in development before release of the actual game.

KILLJOY ALERT: The GT5 picture is a Hoax. It's been around since before GT5's release

Why so soon? Was hoping this would carry on for a while. :lol:

That doesn't mean anything. For all we know it could have been DLC in development before release of the actual game.

Oh dear....no it isn't, the car doesn't even exist, it's a fantasy Ferrari design made by someone who put it against a GT5 backdrop himself.

It's just the concept artist using a GT5 promo image to display the car. You can tell it's photoshopped into the image.

Well, well, well. I was about to fall for this too. Wow, I think I just saw a donkey just run across my PC monitor... Now I'm really starting to feel like an Jack A$$!

Very good fakes, but if we're going to get any more Ferrari's in GT5 I'd have the 250 or 288 GTO over that one.

Kaz already said no new cars.

Please link me to a reliable source for this information, because I'm pretty that DLC means tracks and likely vehicles. And he said eventually there is that possibility.

And, with that revisit soundly taken care of... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back