Ferrari 612 GTO Concept in GT5?

• Thread starter adramire
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Tokyo R246?

Ferrari-612-GTO-Concept-16.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ9IdTCsiy0

I believe it's been decided this was photoshopped in by a website, I want to say there's already a thread, but I could be wrong. Wishful thinking though :)

yes, it's been already discussed. it's clearly photoshop, look at those reflections at the car, some kind of desert....

I did a search moron.
OK, so now you decide to throw out insults huh? I did a search and I found a thread, and it took only 30 seconds. And I reported you.

If you can't find the thread below, then I have to question how smart you are.
Searched
Ferrari 612 GTO Concept in GT5? <--- This is yours

NEW Ferrari 430 Scuderia Championships|4th race 7 Dec|Still spaces DrivingForce

Jan's Gallery - 4.12.2011 - Ferrari F40 Nuschel01

Formula 1 Ferrari and RBR leave FOTA Hun200kmh

Ferrari Love - Post Your Prancing Ponies s2k2k3

Season #2 Ferrari F1 Championship (online season) mosolman

PC Ferrari Virtual Academy Terronium-12

Epic battle - Ferrari F10's at spa SilverArrow

Ferrari road car race twistedfirework

Ferrari Massive wreck!!!!! Mr.Grandorifto

Ferrari F1 World Championship Naruto149

FERRARI F1 series faceman557

AVAILABLE Ferrari F1, FGT, All Leman Race cars 0.0.0 plus loads of others. real Ferrari F1 simulator relates to GT5's Ferrari F10

Ferrari 612 GTO Concept - Oh my god! zedextreme8177

Ferrari F1 Championship toolo4sno

FGT Vs Ferrari F1s in same regulation TCSdisable

Ferrari 330 P4 Tuning jenoma

Ferrari Formula One Championship, The Original Series Rich S

The clean Ferrari Racing Club rb26x

Ferrari 330 P4 Tune IndyRacer

Anyone know a good setup for Melbourne in the Ferrari FuSiioN_HaVoC

La Festa Cavallino - Ferrari B Spec Event Help Vkv

Ferrari F1 in Cote D'azur and Ferrari F1 physics in it. RB6

Test Drive: Ferrari

I wish it were real, but sadly it isnt. Also i dont think the render has been given any greenlight from pininfarina or ferrari for that matter.

As long as i have used this forum, i have never seen any discussion of the 612 gto. Don't get irritated at OP for posting this, a lot of us would've done the same thing.

As long as i have used this forum, i have never seen any discussion of the 612 gto. Don't get irritated at OP for posting this, a lot of us would've done the same thing.
I never said I was irritated at the OP directly, I was irritated about people not searching before they start new threads, like he did. There's 0 tolerance for people that don't even look before they start a new thread. And the whole discussion about this thing is long gone, it was over by the end of October.

I never said I was irritated at the OP directly, I was irritated about people not searching before they start new threads, like he did. There's 0 tolerance for people that don't even look before they start a new thread. And the whole discussion about this thing is long gone, it was over by the end of October.

I understand your frustration.

ParkourVeyron

Shut the **** up. No one ask you to come here and complain like a bitch. You dont own gtp.

Shut the **** up. No one ask you to come here and complain like a bitch. You dont own gtp.
This guy is cool and has attitude. Cool story bro. Now that's the AUP is all about. :lol:

And no, that thing, the 612 Trollietti LOLTO what a delusional fail, a Split Second car with a Ferrari logo. That's some serious 3d rubbish.

And now here it is the BRAND NEW Nissan GT-R 2014 Super GT "That's Really Real 4 Real Edition"
nissangtrprotosupergt10db8.jpg

I'm getting sick of people starting threads without doing any searching...

This ^^

I did a search moron.

I typed in the search bar, Your title, I dont think you even tried.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=225541&highlight=Ferrari+612+GTO+Concept+in+GT5

You need a chill pill mate. Isnt it against the AUP to chastise people in the open on here.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup/

Mark
Isnt it against the AUP to chastise people in the open on here.
Ay. Or via PM.

This thread is going nowhere, between the photoshopped creations and short fuses.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back