Possible GT4 demo in OPM #88?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CapnCrunch311
  • 69 comments
  • 5,821 views
I for one think that PD is holding something back. When GT4 finally DOES come out, it's gonna blow us away. I am so friggin anxious to get this game but I want it to be that much better when its out. anybody else feel this way?
 
GTXLR
I was refering more to the 30+ projects delaying developement.
I thought you were talking about the sacrifices he made regarding customization & stuff.
 
Well, the OPM site just updated with info on the February OPM, #89. No GT4 there, either.

Dammit.
 
mrhemi1971
I for one think that PD is holding something back. When GT4 finally DOES come out, it's gonna blow us away. I am so friggin anxious to get this game but I want it to be that much better when its out. anybody else feel this way?

ya i think so too, they gave us surprises in previous games.
 
Hey, did anybody try the DEMO disk yet or what>??????????????? please let us know!!!!!!! any surprises in it????????
 
I've tried it. It's remarkably unimpressive. But not total crap like the next one will be.
 
I talked to a friend and he said that instead of fixing the Viewtiful Joe 2 demo they just deleted it from the demo disk!!!!? Is it true? I was going to reorder it since mine was cracked, but if this disk sucks so bad I will just forget about it..
 
In regard to the Viewtiful Joe demo: Page 2 of this thread said:

Cheshyrkat
January OPM

demos
MTV Music Generator 3
ATV3
PoP2
TMNT 2
Mega Man X8
Champions Return to Arms

videos
Ghost In The Shell
Shadow Hearts
Crisis Zone
GTA SA
Gretzky 2005
Godzilla

downloads
Socom 2 Liberation map

Posted by Sonycowboy IGNPS2GB
 
Back