Possible suzuka bug

• Thread starter The-BNA
  • 6 comments
thebna
Today I was driving the lexus around the suzuka course, not really racing, just passing time, and I found that sounds will echo on top of the bridge too. It's a weak echo, but if you doubt it try holding down the gas while using the e-brake to keep the tires squealing, and you'll soon find out.

Pretty weird. Especially since the bridge is almost at the point where you would think that even if you went under it it wouldn't create echos.

Sound should echo off every surface to varying degrees. Granted most of the time the echo should be hardly noticable, but a faint echo driving over a bridge is a possibility.

Today I was driving the lexus around the suzuka course, not really racing, just passing time, and I found that sounds will echo on top of the bridge too. It's a weak echo, but if you doubt it try holding down the gas while using the e-brake to keep the tires squealing, and you'll soon find out.

Pretty weird. Especially since the bridge is almost at the point where you would think that even if you went under it it wouldn't create echos.

That's the final drop.
This demo now officially sucks. And I won't be getting GT5:Prologue or even GT5 until they fix the game in a way that every single person in the world finds it perfect in every way and has nothing less-than-perfect to point, no matter how hard they try.

:) Probably not a bug but a programming choice/opinion based on environmental decisions.

That's the final drop.
This demo now officially sucks. And I won't be getting GT5:Prologue or even GT5 until they fix the game in a way that every single person in the world finds it perfect in every way and has nothing less-than-perfect to point, no matter how hard they try.

Wasn't really meant as critique, I just thought it was interesting. 💡

Wasn't really meant as critique, I just thought it was interesting. 💡

Heh. You've angered the drunkard.

But on topic, I am guilty of not really paying much attention to the sound. So I hadn't noticed anything of the sort. I'll keep my ear open for it, but I'm not too concerned.

Back