Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
53643166861_91701b4b0a_h.jpg

They were watching me as I played with their new(ish) sister.

Penny waiting for the start of her new hobby... chasing slot cars. She hardly ever puts a foot on the track and never attacks the cars so I'm fine with her playing her games, especially as the track is only at mockup stage. Lap times do tend to suffer, but as long as we're having fun I don't mind. :)

20240416_081815.jpg

Penny waiting for the start of her new hobby... chasing slot cars. She hardly ever puts a foot on the track and never attacks the cars so I'm fine with her playing her games, especially as the track is only at mockup stage. Lap times do tend to suffer, but as long as we're having fun I don't mind. :)

View attachment 1347001
I think the lap times are invalidated due to not maintaining minimum speed.

View attachment 1347001
Must have been watching FailRace's Christmas specials while you are out.

Must have been watching FailRace's Christmas specials while you are out.
I'd not seen those before but it's fairly similar to how Penny reacts so possibly.

She does have her favourite for ''screen time'' though (that we know of ;)). We don't dare put it on the big screen though, only on our tablets because she tends to get a bit carried away trying to find the critters when they go off screen.

Back