Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,691 comments

This is Tansy. One of our puppies, we've had her for about half a year, and she's grown so much. She's a Lhasa Apso, as is our other puppy, who we got about 2 months later, who is called Patchoulli.

They're both beautiful, Tansy comes in from outside with a big smile and her tongue hanging out. She has a cute little sense of humour. And Patchoulli is like a little cuddly teddy bear. Unlike Tansy who doesn't like being held at all. :lol:

And this is the easiest dog to get a good photo. All you need to to hold a piece of bread near the camera to hold Kenny still. :lol:

He got the bread afterwards. ;)

Last edited:

This is Tansy. One of our puppies, we've had her for about half a year, and she's grown so much. She's a Lhasa Apso, as is our other puppy, who we got about 2 months later, who is called Patchoulli.

They're both beautiful, Tansy comes in from outside with a big smile and her tongue hanging out. She has a cute little sense of humour. And Patchoulli is like a little cuddly teddy bear. Unlike Tansy who doesn't like being held at all. :lol:

And this is the easiest dog to get a good photo. All you need to to hold a piece of bread near the camera to hold Kenny still. :lol:

He got the bread afterwards. ;)

What kind of mop is that? :dunce:

Which one? Tansy and Patchoulli (the first two) are both Lhasa Apso's, and Kenny (the scruffy one) is a Cairn Terrier.

400437_2999959637310_1211852200_33286997_1626369488_n.jpg

Too many tacos.

He's one of my dad's dogs. They live in a kitchen and a backyard/patio, so, no they don't go on walks. Nails do need cutting though.

The poor dog.

He was tied to a doorknob in the garage of an abandoned house in Alabama when my dad found him. One of the smartest dogs I've ever known too.

They have plenty of free reign. They go on walks just not all the time. My dad used to take them from time to time until he began to travel hunting for a job in jobless Florida.

He was tied to a doorknob in the garage of an abandoned house in Alabama when my dad found him. One of the smartest dogs I've ever known too.

They have plenty of free reign. They go on walks just not all the time. My dad used to take them from time to time until he began to travel hunting for a job in jobless Florida.

A good act from your fathers part. How can people be that way with animals. I dont like people that dont like dogs. Not that i dont like them its that i suspect theres something wrong with them.

Not that good fpr the dog your dads not around. They need 1 hour a day of walking outside (minimum).

Good luck to your dad:).

A really old picture of our cat.
kittykitty.jpg

The pile of cd cases was actually on the box the cat is leaning on, but she jumped on it, everything fell off, and she knew she was the one to blame. :lol:

Jai
@sileong - Your cat looks just like my cat Toffee, before he went missing.. :(

Aww.... sorry to hear that. Mine was actually a strayed cat thats been coming into our yard for food. It went on for months before one day we decide to leave the door open to see if it'll come in. Sure it did. So we took her to the Humane Society, got all the shots/medicine/chipped...etc. and she's been with us since. So I hope that your missing cat was found by someone and in good care at the moment...

I suppose that I knew that this would eventually happen, but now that it has, I am completely heartbroken. Jackson was born on June 15, 2001, and we were very fortunate to get him on August 2, 2001. I am self-employed and have worked out of my home office since he came to us, and other than a few trips that we took to Mexico, he was always with us. Jackson passed away on December 16, 2011.

Rest in Peace my Best Friend....you will never be forgotten by anyone who was lucky enough to have met you. I will miss you very much for the rest of my life.

jacksonbeachtrim1.jpg

picturesofelia003.jpg

CICO, the cuteness level of those kittens is too high for me to comprehend.

'scuse me while I even this out with some pics from The General Anime Thread :lol:

^^ Both good, but the 1st pic so cute it shouldn't be allowed. :)

ps: You need to pull the levels on those, to make the white parts whiter, instead of grey. ;)

Beerz
^^ Both good, but the 1st pic so cute it shouldn't be allowed. :)

ps: You need to pull the levels on those, to make the white parts whiter, instead of grey. ;)

Yeah i havent post-processed them. Also these weren't shot RAW so that kinda limits me in how nice they could look by editing balances haha.

Awesome Picture some Pets are Looking Really Funny My favorite animal as a pet is dog, I have Labrador and I think they are the most friendliest dogs you will ever come across.

Back