Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,681 comments
1191E317-897E-4668-AE6A-157913263741.jpeg

Patiently waiting for dinner. (???)
More like “Hurry the hell up peasant. My feast awaits no one.”
Eve and Miles. Love ‘em. love ‘em, love ‘em!

Welp, he managed to escape the house 3 days ago and we haven't found him yet. I'm completely heartbroken. 😭
I’ve had cats disappear for months before coming back as if nothing has happened. They just go on little adventures. No need to worry yet.

I’ve had cats disappear for months before coming back as if nothing has happened. They just go on little adventures. No need to worry yet.
He’s an indoor cat, he’s never been outside before. He’s also an anxious cat and he’s asthmatic, he needs his pump.

Last edited:
He’s an indoor cat
Even more reason he’ll likely be back; home comforts. Cats don’t get lost, so if he considers your home to be his home, after his walkabout he’ll be back.
Does he have working testicles?

Last edited:
Even more reason he’ll likely be back; home comforts. Cats don’t get lost, so if he considers your home to be his home, after his walkabout he’ll be back.
Does he have working testicles?
I’d be ready to bet that he’s lost, stolen or dead, else he would have been back already. No testicles.

I’d be ready to bet that he’s lost, stolen or dead, else he would have been back already. No testicles.
Ask neighbours to see if he's crept into a garage, shed or home. My cousins cat did a bunk a few months back and she's snuck into a neighbours shed and they didn't realise and shut it up. She'd been in there a few days when they opened it and the cat came flying out at a rapid pace. All was well.

Ask neighbours to see if he's crept into a garage, shed or home. My cousins cat did a bunk a few months back and she's snuck into a neighbours shed and they didn't realise and shut it up. She'd been in there a few days when they opened it and the cat came flying out at a rapid pace. All was well.
Check small crawl spaces around the immediate area too. About a decade ago one of my cats managed to jump of the second story patio while I was out, I found her outside about 2 days later in some small dirty hole that was slightly covered by a plank of wood just sitting in it waiting for someone to find her.

We went to see most of our neighbours and shared a picture of our cat and our phone number, but yeah, we might need to do that.
Check small crawl spaces around the immediate area too. About a decade ago one of my cats managed to jump of the second story patio while I was out, I found her outside about 2 days later in some small dirty hole that was slightly covered by a plank of wood just sitting in it waiting for someone to find her.
Well we did check pretty much everywhere that isn't on someone else propertiy.

Welp, he managed to escape the house 3 days ago and we haven't found him yet. I'm completely heartbroken. 😭

@W3H5 @Chrunch Houston @Sprite @ImaRobot

After 5 days, he's finally here!

paco.jpg

Thanks a lot for the advices guys. He wasn't too far from home. By making noises with his toys and calling him every 10 minutes all evening, he finally found his way back home. It doesn't look like he enjoyed his experience, he's quite a bit slimmer and seemed to be really hungry. Seems like he might be having an infection to one of his eye, probably from all the stress he went through. He's also sneezing quite a lot. Hoping he'll recover from all of that quickly.

Last edited:

View attachment 1073888

Thanks a lot for the advices guys. He wasn't too far from home. By making noises with his toys and calling him every 10 minutes all evening, he finally found his way back home. It doesn't look like he enjoyed his experience, he's quite a bit slimmer and seemed to be really hungry. Seems like he might be having an infection to one of his eye, probably from all the stress he went through. He's also sneezing quite a lot. Hoping he'll recover from all of that quickly.
That's great news man.

Years ago, my neutered male cat once disappeared for three days. He had no front claws, and I was worried sick. Turns out, he had been trapped in a garage. He had no food or water. Since then, he won't even go near my open front door.

View attachment 1073888

That's great to hear! Glad he made his way back, I bet he's pooped.

It fits so I sits.

And in other news,

DSC_0469.JPG

We picked up another chicken, mainly because the grey one turned out to be a rooster and one chicken isn't enough. This one we got for free because it has an extra toe and is a bit, shall we say, slow. The breeder has no use for these because of the defects.

It fits so I sits.

And in other news,

View attachment 1074326

We picked up another chicken, mainly because the grey one turned out to be a rooster and one chicken isn't enough. This one we got for free because it has an extra toe and is a bit, shall we say, slow. The breeder has no use for these because of the defects.
Handsome. Is she an egg layer? What breed of chicken is that?

Back