Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
My big red cat after 5 minutes of belly rubs. (He is only that big during the winter, in late spring/summer he shrinks down to 50% of that size)

fhtt.jpg

Last edited:
I lost my dad in October unexpectedly and his dog's (our family dog, named Eva) health declined rapidly and today we had to make a decision. She went to the vet and didn't come home today, she would have been 10 years old in a few weeks. :(

She is hiking and biking with dad now.
51953421534_b67e28eb52_z.jpg

She was a very active dog, she had the best life we could give her and all the food, too and a yard full of squirrels.
28001876993_d1c16147e9_b.jpg

I lost my dad in October unexpectedly and his dog's (our family dog, named Eva) health declined rapidly and today we had to make a decision. She went to the vet and didn't come home today, she would have been 10 years old in a few weeks. :(

She is hiking and biking with dad now.
51953421534_b67e28eb52_z.jpg

She was a very active dog, she had the best life we could give her and all the food, too and a yard full of squirrels.
28001876993_d1c16147e9_b.jpg
I'm sorry for your loss. May she Rest in Peace. Same as your dad! <3

This might be the best thread in here 😆
I grew up with lots of pets around, but now I live in a apartment and don't have any.
But in my parents house, right now they have two dogs and a cat.

IMG_20220326_185527188.jpg
IMG_20220322_215824514.jpg

Both of the rabbits are doing quite well! Red (white lop rabbit) is at 4 lb, 6.4 oz now at roughly 4 months old. Depending on how the next few months shake out, he'll either be close to Lili's (brown with white sock bun) weight or be bigger than her.

Keep the kitty away from those lilies!!!
As soon as he tries his luck with new flowers they get moved out of his reach. His not fond of jumping up on things or over things (weird for a cat). So a nice tall space and he can’t get to them.

He also doesn’t like enclosed spaces like cat igloos etc. or cardboard boxes. To be honest he’s not a typical cat in a lot of ways.

Still, cats have died from cleaning themselves simply rubbing against lilies and getting pollen in their fur. Having those within reach at all is very definitely trying his luck! Even munching the leaves is dangerous to them.

Last edited:
Still, cats have died from cleaning themselves simply rubbing against lilies and getting pollen in their fur. Having those within reach at all is very definitely trying his luck! Even munching the leaves is dangerous to them.
Well I learned something new today. 👍🏻

Alfie now has a companion:

vVBT7xt.jpeg

hZH1lz8.jpeg

Meet Floki.

Floki and Alfie were actually best buddies when they were kittens. They are both rescue cats and suffered both from feline panleukopenia when very young (meaning only a 20% chance of survival).

We decided that Alfie would be better off with a companion, so we grabbed the chance and now adopted Floki as well.

Floki's integration into Alfie's domain went very well and they currently share everything and get along really, really well. Alfie is noticeably a calmer and happier cat as a result as well.

Ervj0G5.jpeg

It was the best decision for everyone.

Back