Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,687 comments
My cats don’t drink much even on a dry food diet.
They do, however, require plenty of fat as they don’t produce that naturally.

They do, however, require plenty of fat as they don’t produce that naturally.
One of ours has an issue, he used to get quite sick frequently, the best way to calm it down was to pan fry diced chicken in butter. Since they're both now on a 'premium' (katkin) cat food he's been a lot better in general though.

One of ours has an issue, he used to get quite sick frequently, the best way to calm it down was to pan fry diced chicken in butter. Since they're both now on a 'premium' (katkin) cat food he's been a lot better in general though.
Mine get fatty leftovers and bones from any chicken I’ve eaten added to their diet. They clean up fish skins pretty well too.
I’d love to give them wet tinned food but the climate here doesn’t permit it.
Plenty of organic house geckos here for all though. I think that’s why my big one is big. I keep finding tail and skulls.

@ImaRobot, miss seeing pictures of your floofs.
Hope everyone is well!
Just seeing this, didnt even notice the notification at first! I started a new job back in March and while it pays a good chunk more, it's also taken a lot of my free time, mostly cus of commute. The kids are doing great, thanks for asking! I'll get some put up soon :)

A few of my favorites over the past few months

52349194491_1b4454e98c_b.jpg

52349511954_0aac9054cb_c.jpg

52349194381_78408d74ee_c.jpg

52349440173_ebd9c18631_c.jpg

My new Co-worker on the days I'm allowed to work from home at my new job.

52349511994_a23892cb80_c.jpg

I was extremely exhausted here, but I think Hobbes was more so.

Last edited:
Not sure if my big fluff like a good tickle or she just has permanently itchy cheeks.
My small fluff isn’t over keen on tickles and is generally less social. She does enjoy a good sparrow though.

I have that exact same cat table/chair/house thing. My Chipsie loves it, Mocha has no interest in it whatsoever. Even at that, Chipsie only uses the top. Neither cat plays with the feather toy underneath the top, and when I first got it, both cats sniffed at the hidey-house in the base and both rejected it entirely. I call it Chipsie's high-chair, as it sits by the dinette, waiting patiently for her little pieces of cold cuts or cheese from my sandwich.

49725672256_a209a1e333_b.jpg

She also regularly demonstrates the ability of cats to pool liquidly into any shape container...
51240217307_8ac6bd2b6b_b.jpg

Last edited:
C1D4F701-1C62-4F5D-83A0-A60410B117C3.jpeg
AB48A290-6C29-41B0-9CAF-EEC4EABFC138.jpeg

These 3 are mine. All from different parts of Mexico. The brown one (palomina) was found dumped outside a restraunt in Mexi-Cali (the restaurant was called Palomino’s). The black one (Nacho) was found in Ensenada, and had been used as BB gun target practice. He still has some Pellets lodged in his chest. The sweet girl asleep on the couch is Luna. She was a bloodied, discarded fighting dog found in Rosarito.

66FD5369-157A-47AC-8F28-FE231AADDAE0.jpeg

These 2 boys were about 15 months old in this picture. The story with them is my wife got a call from a dog rescue we work with; there was a mom that was skin and bones with a belly full of puppies, in labor and needed to be crossed over. I jammed down to Tijuana, picked mom up, and she started giving birth in the back seat of my truck as I pulled up to the house. She was like 38-40lbs… maybe. These were the first 2 pups and my parents ended up taking them. You can see Luna behind both of them peeking up over the window sill, looking at people walking, like she does every morning. Cooper and Bruno saw her doing it, so they decided to give it a try 😂

Last edited:
I have that exact same cat table/chair/house thing.
To continue on with this:
52427707478_59e67105a6_b.jpg

Hobbes also didn't care for it at first either, but he definitely demolished the little play toy under it :lol:

52426684087_0f403c5164_b.jpg

Moomoo has just been diagnosed with Asthma as of yesterday. Last week I came home from work Monday night and throw up was all over the place. I cleaned it all up thinking maybe he had just eaten something wrong. Tuesday after work there was still some throw up, but not nearly as much. Come Thursday/Friday he was having extremely bad wheezing coughs/attacks to the point that he was up every hour dealing with it so what was happening early week was related. Turns out that the blockage can get so bad that they start vomiting, and because it was so often they end up not having an appetite. The throwing up being not so bad Tuesday was likely due to the fact that he just wasnt eating as much. I took him to the vet first thing Friday morning and they weighed him and he was 9lbs, down 1 from his last visit, which is a lot considering that he's a fairly light cat. They took some X-rays and ended up giving him a steroid shot, which basically eliminated every single issue he was having, and hes been fine since. They can last week to months, it's different for each cat, but I'm hesitant to constantly get him injections and want to look for more healthy options, and maybe something more natural I can do at home in the meantime.

In August, his wheezing cough initially started happening, though it went away fairly fast and wasnt half as bad, and hasnt peaked it's head in since. Last week it was the worst I've ever seen and I was stressed to no end.

Last edited:
There’s something about the ‘cheetah’ patternation on the face that makes me fall in love with cats.
My small one has those same tear track patterns and it’s so much a part of her character.
The fat one is plane and doesn’t have the same genetics.
Please excuse the lighting.
56D01654-5E20-43C9-9200-04BF2805CC3D.jpeg

After the sad passing of our old girl Amba-rose earlier this year my wife decided it was time to give ourselves an early Christmas present.

Meet Penny.
20221220_073626.jpg

She was a rescue kitten that was one of many found in a hoarders house, along with nine other pregnant teenage cats (:irked:). She was very wary at first but after a short adjustment period she's now feeling right at home in my recliner.

Just noticed the paint spots on my armrest that just happen to line up with the paint on my elbow that I didn't know was there... oops :embarrassed:

RIP :(
IMG_6985.JPG

Love that gray color!!! A gray tuxedo!
(Not all tuxedo cats are black and white. It's OK to be gray and white and still be a tux! of course, i can't see her back so I don't know if the gray is solid... ;))

Last edited:
Back