Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,444 comments
I apologize for the fuzzy pic, something happened to my camera on my last snowmobile trip. Apparently it didn't survive -20 F.. The cars in the garage , I don't drive it in the snow. "86 Porsche 944 turbo. Yes it does have some performance mods.

I promised to give you a picture. GTP tells me my pic file is too large. I don't want to sound like an idiot, but how do I make the file smaller? How do you other guys do it?

You can use Photoshop program, Adobe or Microsoft Picture It.
They have the capability to downsize the picture.
Misnblu
Oh, if you dont have any of the programs listed, let me know and I can downsize them for you.

noki3.jpg

Holden all the way!

Dont think of coming to Australia. The chicks are dead ugly, HONEST

Attachments

• ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 858
hey audi, please give me an email or pm me. i want to ask you a few things about perth. i know some people from there.

australian women are not ugly!!

Originally posted by milefile
1998. I'm getting the itch again. I've been thinking of an IS 200.

America doesn't get the IS200. Lexus doesn't actually want to compete in the sport sedan market, so they don't ship the four-cylinder over here.

The one you showed is the IS300 SportCross, which is - without question - the least practical station wagon ever. Not only is it ugly, but it's got about one more cubic foot of cargo room than the (really good-looking) sedan.

Ohh another RX-7 owner? Hey Sparxxx. Actually its my dad's car but Here is his RX-7 and its a true R1 RX-7. i noticed yours is a touring.

post-15-87124-P6240153.JPG

post-17-36710-P7030042.JPG

whats yours running at. His is lightly tuned to about 350 hp.

We went racing jsut yesterday. It was fun but i think he needs stiffer suspension (hes got tokico) and racing compound

well here is my car. My good ole Civic coupe

post-15-17157-DSC00010.JPG

Originally posted by Magic069
And the back:

47b3dc02b3127cce949381e8e7050000001610

MAGIC!!!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY IDOL! YOU'VE GOT CHALLENGER PLATES!! You're not like the rest of those sappy Floridians with the orange and the damn state map... YOU RULE! Finally, somebody who realises the value and importance of special plates...

Nice truck, too, by the way. :D

But I've always loved "other-then-911-Porsche's" (like the 928, 944, 968)

You are the opposite of me then, the only Porsche’s I like are the ones from the 911-series. Well not the only, my favourite is (of course) the 959 :D

Back