Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
Siiiick. What wheels are those? Motegis?

Motegi they are, they're the MR122, 18x8. They're sort of middle of the road in both price and weight, but these things have survived some pretty brutal potholes that I didn't have time to avoid over the past year, aside from the slight rash from having to do an emergency lane change onto a freshly paved lane. Though the spokes stick out past the rims edge, so I'm always super paranoid while parallel parking.
I saw one of these a few weeks ago. The more I looked, the more I liked the color. Please post a few interior shots.

Same here. I couldn't stand the color when I first spotted one, but it grew on me quick. It's different, but it suits the car well.

HqWeQa
Soon....

TB
Which is virtually the standard engine for US trucks.
Which begs the question: Why would you buy any particular truck if they all have near identical capabilities and the same engine type? I.E. Dodge Ram vs Ford F150.

Which begs the question: Why would you buy any particular truck if they all have near identical capabilities and the same engine type? I.E. Dodge Ram vs Ford F150.
Any combination of:

Looks.
Cab/box configuration.
Brand loyalty.
Toying capacity.
Gallons per mile.
Etc.

View attachment 550032 Stripped off the design I had before because I didn't really like it. Now thinking of something different...
Ricer paint! Gives you +100,000 HP.

TB
Any combination of:

Looks.
Cab/box configuration.
Brand loyalty.
Towing capacity.
Gallons per mile.
Etc.
"Gallons per mile" :lol: They're actually surprisingly decent. The Ram averages 22 miles to a gallon IIRC. But the thing is, most of the trucks look very familiar. I think brand loyalty sits at the top of that list.

Curse the monopolistic economy.

Ricer paint! Gives you +100,000 HP.

"Gallons per mile" :lol: They're actually surprisingly decent. The Ram averages 22 miles to a gallon IIRC. But the thing is, most of the trucks look very familiar. I think brand loyalty sits at the top of that list.

Curse the monopolistic economy.
22 on the highway. 14 on city streets which is what I drive like 95% of the time lol.

Yup, an MR2 plus the two Supras.

Unfortunately I let my 4Runner sit too long without using it and it's giving me issues now. Otherwise no major issues :P

Back