Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
IMG5360-XL.jpg

IMG5359-XL.jpg

Can't remember if I have posted here before. I do not have a car so I will post a pic of my bikes. (if that is allowed?)

My TL1000S after I rebuilt it. Lots of mods.

A new purchase, bought last Friday, totally stock. Have not really took it out for a proper ride, hope to this weekend.

Nice bikes!

A 2001 Mitsubishi Galant GDI Motion
2.4L 150BHP

There were only a hundred for sale in the Netherlands.
50 in silver metalic and 50 in this colour.

ajsDi.jpg

xmitf.jpg

PAPPACLART
Can't remember if I have posted here before. I do not have a car so I will post a pic of my bikes. (if that is allowed?)

My TL1000S after I rebuilt it. Lots of mods.

A new purchase, bought last Friday, totally stock. Have not really took it out for a proper ride, hope to this weekend.

Looks like there's a few extra pieces since I last saw it on the zone a couple years back lol.

A 2001 Mitsubishi Galant GDI Motion
2.4L 150BHP

There were only a hundred for sale in the Netherlands.
50 in silver metalic and 50 in this colour.

Nice Galant. These cars are everywhere where I live. Maybe not that exact model but similar.

Okay, this is not my car, but I work at a dealership and this monster just unloaded off the truck and I just had to share.

photo-8.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-9.jpg

Now, this last one is my car.:D

Camaro.jpg

At work next to a buddy's Challenger
photo-10.jpg

If those ZL1's weren't so high priced. I'd sell both my vehicles and finance the rest. So bad ace.

If they also didn't weigh 4200lbs! That's almost a full 1000lbs more than my Camaro!

Btw, nice Camaro Mudd. What year is it?

Thanks. 1979, true Z28. It had been repainted (correct color) before I bought it, still the original drivetrain. I need to put the decals back on it, but I want to repaint it first, there's a couple of minor flaws in the paint that are barely noticeable to everyone else but it bothers me just because I know it's there.

^ I HATE that! I have a few of those myself its kinda like "don't you see that paint chip on the underside of the mirror, where no one else is going to see it? Better repaint the whole car!" lol i have a few of those on my Volvo bugs me to no end!

Steele_obsidion
^ I HATE that! I have a few of those myself its kinda like "don't you see that paint chip on the underside of the mirror, where no one else is going to see it? Better repaint the whole car!" lol i have a few of those on my Volvo bugs me to no end!

I know exactly what you mean, I bought my car with 2 huge deep scratches in the door frame where nobody looks but at times it bothers the crap out of me, so I set up an appointment when I bought it to get it taken care of, and they had apparently forgotten to write the appointment down. I had them reimburse me for gas and told then I wasn't coming back (it was a 2 hr drive there and 2 hrs back)

ND4SPD
If they also didn't weigh 4200lbs! That's almost a full 1000lbs more than my Camaro!

Btw, nice Camaro Mudd. What year is it?

Nothing a 100 shot of nitrous won't cover. ;)

100lbs is like 10 HP lol

I would imagine going from a 3000lb Evo to that 4200lb Camaro would not be so pleasing the first turn I entered like I do in the Evo. Hahahaha I think I'll stick with my lil ricer for now. Four doors and AWD are hard to pass up with two kids.

Well I love my subies and consider myself a enthusiast.

My 05 WRX and 09 legacy gt limited

Both.jpg

And the project
IMG_0143.jpg

Well I love my subies and consider myself a enthusiast.

My 05 WRX and 09 legacy gt limited

Both.jpg

And the project
IMG_0143.jpg

Nice. im a fellow subie lover as well. i also hav a Datsun 510 as my project car right now.

Last edited:
96 Miata (stock aside from rims and Flowmaster, but hopefully cramming an LS1 in it this fall) and an 06 Crossfire (intake + tune) making ~300hp. I named her Cheryl Cro. Also own a 99 Grand Cherokee.

do9lr4.png

Last edited:
Back