Post a pic of your stereo system.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 54 comments
  • 3,382 views
stereo1024.JPG


Main stuff :

Sony STR-DA50ES DD receiver
Sony DVP NS410 DVD player
Pioneer CLD 2850 LD player
Teac something or other tape deck
Denon DP47-F Turntable (YES they still exists :grumpy: )
NAD 3020 Amplifier (used as RIAA for the turntable)
B&O MX7000 TV w. AV9000 innards (don't ask !)
JVC HR-DVS1 SVHS and DV in one VCR thingy..
Shuttle XPC P4 2.53Ghz, 533Mhz FSB, 512Mb DDR and Ti4200 Gfx
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Bose calls this Direct/Reflecting.
And pardon my french, but Bose can call it whatever the h3ll they like. It's some of the worst highly overprized crap I have EVER had the misfortune of listening too.. And I've listened to a lot...

Sorry if I stepped on anybodys toes....
 
You better believe it. I shoulda put the NES in there too, but it's hooked up to another tv right now.
 
here are the main speakers, 2 big 12'' woofers with midrange and horn tweeter, 150 watts rms not even a year old.
 
hear are the rear speakers, there are 2 sony bookshelves with a 5.25" woofer on top and a 5.25" subwoofer on the bottom and a tweeter, 75 watts rms each
 
and for Bass (2 12 inch woofers isnt enough) here is my 10" ma audio competition car subwoofer in a box, 600 watts, in a bandpass box powered by a 400 watt amp,
 
here is the main system, I'm going to add my sony mini system to the blank space, so i will have use of the 3 cd changer...and yes the tv is only 13 inches....sob ..sob:(
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
You better believe it. I shoulda put the NES in there too, but it's hooked up to another tv right now.
ya!! calgary wins!!!:D :D :lol:
 
Powered from a Sony 120+120W RMS HiFi Amp. German made Grundig Flat 32" screen and my Sky digi-box and VCR and the ol'e PS2 and games...

good for watching the soaps....
 

Attachments

  • telly.jpg
    telly.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 54
My cool HiFi...its a Sony RXD-9...i plug my minidisc into this too...its very very very loud..
 

Attachments

  • sony.jpg
    sony.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
Originally posted by powripper
and for Bass (2 12 inch woofers isnt enough) here is my 10" ma audio competition car subwoofer in a box, 600 watts, in a bandpass box powered by a 400 watt amp,

Hmmm... I should have kept my car subs in my room too... safer, would still have it, probably never use it.
 
Originally posted by VipFREAK
Hmmm... I should have kept my car subs in my room too... safer, would still have it, probably never use it.

they are good for watching movies, you can really notice bass you would be normally missing, its good exept one time while watching that one part of the 1st LOTR (the part at the very start), my dicast BMW M3 rolled off the shelf from all the bass, my poor poor shelby cobra :(
 
Well my home sterio isnt all that great... jsut a jvc 300 watt MX-J700. but my car sterio is awesome for a standard cab pickup

307427_30.jpg

10 inch solo baric L5's powered by a RF 450S.
4 tweeters, 2 6.5"s, 2 3"s

the 6.5's and the 3"s are powered by a RF 300x.

307427_54.jpg


All put together by a Pioneere DEH-6500.

Not the most amasing stuff on the planet but it goes loud and sounds amasingly clean.

Check out my cardomain page on page 6 too see other pics
 
Originally posted by powripper
they are good for watching movies, you can really notice bass you would be normally missing, its good exept one time while watching that one part of the 1st LOTR (the part at the very start), my dicast BMW M3 rolled off the shelf from all the bass, my poor poor shelby cobra :(

:lol: That's funny at least it was only a M3 (never sall and also hate LOTR and harry potter), I accidentally bumped my stereo with my 2004 Viper on it and it fell 2ft to the floor. It got a quarter inch scratch on the front bumper. :( It's ok, I don't really like the new one anyways... I stopped my Viper Mag subscription too.
 
I love my M3!!! oh and just to avoid any confusion, my shelby cobra fell off too...if you read my post ypu will figure it out!:D
 
Eh... Yeah at first I thought it was your cobra but then it looked like your m3. Doesn't sound like both? eh... I just gotta go to sleep... :banghead:
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Well, after receiving budgetary authority, and waiting for the local dealer to get stock, and selling the outgoing model on eBay, I have replaced the study's Technics SA-EX500 Receiver with a Marantz PM-7200 Amplifier.

Pics later...

marantz is really good, my parents have a marantz Reciever and it sound awesome.
 
mine. it gets the job done, especially for the small ass room its in

99-IM000318.JPG
 
Hmmm
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Nobody got one of really cool hi fi systems with the tv in the same cabinet?:confused: :confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
with the velvet behind the scroll work on the speakers
The record player on one side 8 track and radio on the other side:eek:
 
I'll get something posted tonight. ;)
 
Here's the entertainment center:
 

Attachments

  • entertainment_center.jpg
    entertainment_center.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 58
And the speakers:
 

Attachments

  • entertainment_center2.jpg
    entertainment_center2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 63
ehhh..

sony rec. ghetto rigged to old awai rec. for amp.
those big speakers are JBLs, on top are sony speakers
silver ones are awai speakers, on top of there is someold jensens
on top of tv is that Roadmasters 300Watt subwoofer from walmart.
some mintek dvd/mp3 player under the sony rec.
MTX 12'' subwoofers, and video game station (all modchipped :D)
oh yea.. and 27'' TV :D
 

Attachments

  • sys.jpg
    sys.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 47
Here's my study hi-fi now:
Marantz PM-7200 Amplifier
Marantz CD-63II SE CD Player
Denon TU-260L Tuner
Sony MD-JE520 Minidisc Deck
 

Attachments

  • studyhifi.jpg
    studyhifi.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 29
Back