Post a picture of your real car and it's equivalent in GT5

I must say ...i'm little jealous about some cars i saw here ..especially the mustangs ..hehehehehe :lol:

Here is my baby. - ford focus ST '08 wrc edition -(LHD)
DSC_0001.jpg

Nice Focus ehm Focus :lol:👍
 
Real life Mazdaspeed 3:

2502kbm.jpg


GT5 not really a Mazdaspeed 3 but close enough!

circuitdespafrancorchamxy.jpg
 
Nice Speed 3, I love those little cars.
 
Little? Lol!
Little in comparison to a pick up or SUV, yes. But that cars is in the Golf - Class, which is fairly big.
 
20832
Little? Lol!
Little in comparison to a pick up or SUV, yes. But that cars is in the Golf - Class, which is fairly big.

I'm Canadian, so I'm surrounded by trucks and SUVs, so :p
 
GT5 Mugen S2000
picture.php


My very own Mugen S2000
picture.php
 
03 Volvo S60 AWD - The day I bought it.
P4230005Medium.jpg

P4230001Medium.jpg


GT5 - 03 Volvo S60 T5

ToscanaTarmac_2-1.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_10.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3-1.jpg
 
Back