Post a picture of your real car and it's equivalent in GT5

Spacers over .500" are not something I am into either. Sadly I would drop the IRS in favor of an 8.8 solid axle. Hehehe

Good looking stable of cars.

Sadly I would drop the IRS in favor of an 8.8 solid axle. Hehehe

Already done ;)! I hated the IRS. It would thud everytime you took off or changed gears. I hated it with a passion. I hated it so bad, I traded straight up for the solid axle swap, but made the other guy do most of the work (it was cold, and we were outside with snow on the ground).

4694456021_16160a9e75.jpg

^ Mine ^
V GT5 V

5239909120_e17fbd24f8.jpg

yellowclone
Already done ;)! I hated the IRS. It would thud everytime you took off or changed gears. I hated it with a passion. I hated it so bad, I traded straight up for the solid axle swap, but made the other guy do most of the work (it was cold, and we were outside with snow on the ground).

Awesome!

Uhm, not available.. lol

1995 Neon ACR (last seen in Gran Turismo 2)
ff7580.jpg

It has been dead for some time now, so all I have is what's left my CarDomain page. lol
I will buy another @ some point. Fun little cars.
5922600016_large.jpg

2001 Passat 1.8T; closest thing is the equivalent Audi; I don't have one in-game, nor do I have photos of it from the game. lol
2mcexs2.jpg

1982 Jeep Cherokee Laredo (This truck has NEVER been in a video game. EVER, including Jeep's own)
AMC 401 for the win. :D .. jk -- they didn't make them at that point. But good news -- I am going to put a modern engine in it. Which one, I have yet to decide.
ur9th.jpg

Last edited:
I've either owned previously or do currently own 6 cars that appear in GT5, however only 1 of them is premium :(

'00 Mazda MX5
'90 Mazda MX5 < premium
'98 Nissan 200sx
'03 Renault Clio sport
'04 Mazda 3 SP23
'90 Nissan Primera

I was hoping the SRT8 Grand Cherokee would of made it... even then with a 6.1L mine still has a bigger motor!!!

408ci 6.7L stroker!

Some SUV love PD!! This was the fastest SUV in the world until the Mercedes ML55 AMG!!!

44464_422492381783_688466783_5527684_3586941_n.jpg

That's hot. My 97 ZJ is the I6 AWD model.

Also the tool that posted the Zonda is full of ****. Gearshift through paper w/your name on it or GTFO.

Too bad there isn't a Dodge Durango. PD, this must be fixed. :ouch:
EDIT: LOL, ^ there is some guy saying he has a ZONDA? Yeah, right. :crazy:

It's not truly a real picture of it but a concept picture.
picture_Pagani_Zonda_R_2008_1.jpg

14t6ag6.jpg

Yeah this guy, but i think he did not read what this thread is about. He probably thought you had to make a real life pic match with a pic from gt 5 or something...

Yeah this guy, but i think he did not read what this thread is about. He probably thought you had to make a real life pic match with a pic from gt 5 or something...

Yeah you are probably right. At least I hope so. That type of person really bothers me for some reason.

Anyway, here's my zj, it's really too bad it isn't in the game. I'd love to take it on some of my rally courses. If anyone wants a gearshift pic I'll do it. :dunce:

picture.php

just to clarify no im not a 16 year old posting up pictures from the internet, and claiming i have this car or that car

im 17 and this IS my real car :D
DSCF0353.jpg

and on gt5
TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

i know its very different but its the closest i could get

just to clarify no im not a 16 year old posting up pictures from the internet, and claiming i have this car or that car

im 17 and this IS my real car :D
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee466/aussie388/DSCF0353.jpg
and on gt5
http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee466/aussie388/TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

i know its very different but its the closest i could get

I believe a 17 year old could drive a plain W201 with aftermarket mags. I wouldn't have if you posted a real Evolution, though!

not just aftermarket mags carat duchatalet by ronal alloys, sheesh haha i wish it was a real evolution haha :drool::bowdown: definatley one of the best mercs

The idea of this thread people is to post YOUR VERY OWN CAR. A car that you own that is on the game and the idea is to compare the real world to the gt5 world?

Wel here's my bugatti veyron on my drive way:

Bugatti-Veyron-2.html

uuugh, oww yeah let's go to real life...

Here's the new one standing in(it's the A4 silver one) Ingolstadt, Germany(Audi Factory)
dsc08074e.jpg

And here is the "old" A5 standing in front of a cruiseship.
dsc07738q.jpg

The A4 is a 2.0TDI
The A5 is a 3.0TDI quattro

I see the links aren't working so here are the links:
My bugatti(lololololol):
http://www.tweakwindows.nl/wallpapers/auto/5338/Bugatti-Veyron-2.html

Here are the real cars:
A4: http://img121.imageshack.us/i/dsc08074e.jpg/
A5(profile photo): http://img98.imageshack.us/i/dsc07738q.jpg/

Last edited:
here is my 1971 Mach1 Mustang (351C) ... I have had it for 20 years now and it has run some fun laps on the track too (Mosport International).

h8losn.jpg

and here it is in GT5 ...

gt5_3_0003.jpg

I also have a 1985 Saleen Mustang that enjoys the odd track day too ...

MosportJune2010_0222.jpg

IMG_323513.jpg

there are no Fox Mustangs in GT5 so I guess this is the closest thing ...

gt5_3_0034.jpg

cape_ring_periphery_1.jpg

skyline1.jpg

I know they're not the same model, but you get the idea! The Skyline has since been replaced by an Alfa GT.

Wel here's my bugatti veyron on my drive way:

Bugatti%20Veyron%203.png

uuugh, oww yeah let's go to real life...

Here's the new one standing in(it's the A4 silver one) Ingolstadt, Germany(Audi Factory)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And here is the "old" A5 standing in front of a cruiseship.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The A4 is a 2.0TDI
The A5 is a 3.0TDI quattro

Fixed. But, where are the GT5 shots?

Fixed. But, where are the GT5 shots?

There aren't Audi A4's(B8) or A5's in the game sadly... The A5 is a rocket in
real life...(5,9 sec to 100km/h(60 mph)) The A4's is a SLOW car. Just under
10 sec. to 100km/h. Tops 200(A4) and the A5 runs 285.(limiter is taken off)

dude do u live in ontario?
here is my 1971 Mach1 Mustang (351C) ... I have had it for 20 years now and it has run some fun laps on the track too (Mosport International).

h8losn.jpg

and here it is in GT5 ...

gt5_3_0003.jpg

I also have a 1985 Saleen Mustang that enjoys the odd track day too ...

MosportJune2010_0222.jpg

IMG_323513.jpg

there are no Fox Mustangs in GT5 so I guess this is the closest thing ...

gt5_3_0034.jpg

Back