Post best GT3 HYBRIDS (non-MK Format)

• Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 37 comments
Hello all, introducing myself here, since there isn't a intro forum that I could see. I'm Mike, from the US, and have been an avid gt fan/racer since gt1 came out!! I am curious as to this hybriding.

Personally, I wouldn't know how to get it done, but would like to know. Of the 3 gt's out there, there is one car on each game that I hold as a favorite

gt1 -- Mitsu 3000 GT VR4 --> packed to the gills with horsepower
gt2 -- Toyota GT 1 racer --> prime racing machine
gt3 -- F 094/H -- tweaked to only .2 ticks up on the final gear --> 1:43:25 on Cote d' Azure --> smashed Michael Schumacher's record on the first try!! No cheat codes what-so-ever!

Personally, I never use cheat codes until I get a 100% completion. Then it's every man for himself!

How do you do hybriding of cars?

Basically, every thread title has the answer. "How to use gameshark?" or "Where can I get AR Max codes?". Just take a look at the other threads to see what they're using.

Thanks, but did that, but it still doesn't tell me anything about doing it, or where I can get Xport from. I would like to know where to get the program/disc or whatever one needs to get to do this.

get a code breaker, i got mine from circuit city, then get a flash drive, you can check out which ones are compatible on the codebreaker website, then you use the codebreaker to transfer the game save to the flash drive, the you convert the file to xport or sharkport, and use the editing tool to edit the cars, then you convert it back and copy it from the flash drive back onto your memory card.

i can't say for sure that the flash drive will work, but i'm thinking that you'll probably be able to use it with photo mode in gt4

Back