Post pics of your PS3 setup!

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 351 comments

DuckRacer

Premium
We want eye candy, you know.
attachment.php

299579662_6c9701ade0.jpg

This pic is similar to what I have (same HDTV, similar speakers, same HR20, same cabinet but mine is half that wide). Pictures coming soon of what I have.

299579662_6c9701ade0.jpg

This pic is similar to what I have (same HDTV, similar speakers, same HR20, same cabinet but mine is half that wide). Pictures coming soon of what I have.

Awesome! I think I'm gonna go the Xbox 360 route but still, that is bitchin'. 👍

Solid!!! You got one finally?

Yup. Since I'm not supposed to walk on my broken toe, I had no choice but the buy one off of eBay. Sucks, but what can I do? Wait? I've waited for four weeks now, and I've had enough of the idiots who work at the big chain stores.

It'll be here on Friday, so the seller claims, but still no tracking number from UPS, which he promised he'd get to me by tonight.

Yup. Since I'm not supposed to walk on my broken toe, I had no choice but the buy one off of eBay. Sucks, but what can I do? Wait? I've waited for four weeks now, and I've had enough of the idiots who work at the big chain stores.

It'll be here on Friday, so the seller claims, but still no tracking number from UPS, which he promised he'd get to me by tonight.

How much did you scalped for one? ;)

Plus shipping (UPS 2nd Day) which was $50. It's coming from Indiana. Hopefully the guy shipped it today like he said he did. I'd get if for the weekend, which is going to long an boring stuck on the couch with a broken toe. Plus, my oldest boy is having a sleepover so I'd be cool for him to have it on Friday. I'd go get some BD movies, and make a night of it. At least I'll get one free movie with it.

$730's not bad considering I've spent $100 in gas looking for once since the second week of its us release.

Not to mention those idiots who work retail. I've had more than enough of them. There's a reason why most of them are working retail, folks.

Duċk;2510570
$780 altogether for the 60GB model? That's pretty decent.

Yeah, I thought so. But, prices for some PS3 60GB consoles were a bit cheaper, but they slipped through my fingers.

One great eBay sale went for $810 for a PS3 60GB and a used PSP. I bid $820, but my PC decided to stall when I tried to snipe it. Missed it by a few seconds. I was pissed.

But, I'm happy with what I got. It was the only way to get one before March. I don't think Sony will have them in the stores for a long, long time. Maybe as far back as June. Only 400,000 units have been shipped in four weeks, and it'll be that way for while.

Congratulation Solid.

come on guys, post your setups, We want to see how you treat your PS3

I tried to take a picture, but the angels that are holding the PS3 up for me caused the photo to over expose. I asked them to turn down their brilliance, but they said it was not an option. I asked them to turn down the angelic singing, but they said that was also not an option. What's a guy gonna do?

I tried to take a picture, but the angels that are holding the PS3 up for me caused the photo to over expose. I asked them to turn down their brilliance, but they said it was not an option. I asked them to turn down the angelic singing, but they said that was also not an option. What's a guy gonna do?

Switch your Camera to manual mode:D

299579662_6c9701ade0.jpg

What size is you're TV and what make and model is it, but is you're HDTV 1080p?

Just picked this up on Tuesday... still haven't had a chance to open her up:

... and no, the pink iPod is NOT for me, it's a xmas gift

... and no, the Diapers aren't for me either!
;)

I that a baby grand? Nice prints on the wall, and nice white carpet as well. :)

So you haven't had time to open it? You need to MAKE time my friend. :)

Just picked this up on Tuesday... still haven't had a chance to open her up:

... and no, the pink iPod is NOT for me, it's a xmas gift

... and no, the Diapers aren't for me either!
;)
But organic milk?

I'm sure there's more PS3 owners on here than this...

But, I'm happy with what I got. It was the only way to get one before March. I don't think Sony will have them in the stores for a long, long time. Maybe as far back as June. Only 400,000 units have been shipped in four weeks, and it'll be that way for while.

Um...we get PS3's in our store every single week, as does our Best Buy, Walmart, and Target...they sell out.

I'm sure your area is no different. Sony isn't going to just "stop" sending them until June, you cannot produce and not sell, business doesn't work like that.

PS3's will continue to hit shelves, and the demand will level out. People will THINK Sony will be producing more, but in reality, the demand will fall off, like the 360 did, and it will stabalize and stay steady until another hot title releases.

But June? Umm.....no, absolutely not.

I that a baby grand? Nice prints on the wall, and nice white carpet as well. :)
Amazing really considering we have two lil ones (2 & 4) running amok. ;)

Actually we tried using hardwoods in that room, but even with a thick rug and pad, the piano was WAY too load, so we had to go with heavy wall2wall carpeting.

Personally, I wish it was only a baby grand, as not only would it have been fine on just a rug, but it would not have taken such a large bite out of my wallet!

As you probably can tell by now, I am not the pianist of the family, my wife is. When I was dating her, I remembered how she said she always wanted to own a grand piano, so I decided to get her one for our 1st wedding anniversary a few years back.

Ohhh how little did I realize at that time what a chore... and an expense it would be to get her a grand piano. Not only was I not aware of the many different types, but I figured at most they would cost maybe $10-20K.

Let me tell you, decent grand pianos make some luxury and sports cars seem cheap!!!! :eek:

Some of the top brands sell for well over $100K. Torri Amos is a real inspiration for her, and so I did some research on what piano she favors... that idea came to a quick end when I found out it was a $250K Bosendorfer. :eek:

It took me a long time to finally find what I would call a Lexus variety piano. Excellent performance, luxurious, reliable, but still affordable.

But organic milk?
As Duck said, not only is it free from the growth hormones that are readily given to dairy cows, but it also tastes better! If we didn't have kids though, I doubt we would care much. I tend to fall on the side of caution when it comes to what my kids put in their bellies.:)

Yeah, he has a beautiful room there.
Had I taken a pic of it in my home office you would not have said that:

:ouch:

::makes joke about pianos falling on cartoon characters:: howd you get that thing in the house and how much did it run you? (if you dont mind me asking) my sister has a baby grand that is mostly aluminium wierd huh?

Duċk;2511769
...How can anyone have all those movies?!?
I'm guessing those are the ones that haven't been properly stored yet.

I haven't counted my movies in over a year, but I had something like 125 then. That includes all my wife's movies that manage to come in pink boxes and smell like candy.

But like that picture when I buy new ones they get stacked somewhere until I have time to sort them on my rack. But I also keep them in alphabetical order. It's the only way to find them.

Back