Post pictures of Bridges in France here Please!

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 26 comments
Pont-dentaire-anterieur-bridge-implant-pontique-orthodontie-Sherbrooke.jpg

:confused:

I, uh...I feel as though I missed something. Would someone be so kind as to clue me in? Thanks in advance.

:confused:

I, uh...I feel as though I missed something. Would someone be so kind as to clue me in? Thanks in advance.

I made it as a bit of a Joke as people are flooding the latest GT sport update thread with pictures of bridges that could be in the latest GT Sport teaser trailer. However they all look nothing like it, so I suggested they could be added here. :D

I made it as a bit of a Joke as people are flooding the latest GT sport update thread with pictures of bridges that could be in the latest GT Sport teaser trailer. However they all look nothing like it, so I suggested they could be added here. :D
Ah, so two threads for the pointless posting of pictures of bridges in France. Got it.

Ah, so two threads for the pointless posting of pictures of bridges in France. Got it.
This thread is a catharsis following the other one where users keep posting pictures of bridges that clearly do not match the one we're looking for, sometimes not even resembling it at all.

Edit:
Could it be Provence?
Dc7De3JVAAAUpTW.jpg

Last edited:
But, but, I'm the Flemish version, the one you French make fun of (:lol:), not the Walloon version. :embarrassed:
The French (very kindly) make fun of Walloons since they are the one speaking french. If the Walloons made you believe that our Blagues Belges targets Flemish, THEY are making fun of you :D
But maybe the accent of Flemish also speaking french - the ones trying to make bridges between cultures - didn't help in the first place? Despite my Flemish name, i never looked into it.

The French (very kindly) make fun of Walloons since they are the one speaking french. If the Walloons made you believe that our Blagues Belges targets Flemish, THEY are making fun of you :D
But maybe the accent of Flemish also speaking french - the ones trying to make bridges between cultures - didn't help in the first place? Despite my Flemish name, i never looked into it.
I could have wrote the same. Really. Belgium jokes is a tradition in France too! Cultural intrications are also very strong, francophone Belgians are omnipresent in french cultural life.
I think we're not really talking of the same Belgians, though, since connections are mainly made by language. I felt not really in Belgium when visiting Bruges.
I probably misunderstood this post of yours apparently. :P

Let us not burn any bridges between Flanders and France. :D

* Sssst this is between the both of us, don't tell anyone but I'm one of those Flemish Belgians who wants to be independent from "Wallonia".*

Back