Post removal appeal

A racing league admin got away with posting her Discord server (for a racing league). :confused:

...Hmm, perhaps there was something in the post or the Discord thread that was contravening the AUP. Since I haven't seen the offending post itself, this is only a speculation.

However, when you got notified of your post's removal, didn't you receive some sort of "why it's gone" type message? Back when I went off topic on another thread, my post got removed and I remember receiving a sort of "you did this, and thus they are gone" type message.

...Hmm, perhaps there was something in the post or the Discord thread that was contravening the AUP. Since I haven't seen the offending post itself, this is only a speculation.

However, when you got notified of your post's removal, didn't you receive some sort of "why it's gone" type message? Back when I went off topic on another thread, my post got removed and I remember receiving a sort of "you did this, and thus they are gone" type message.

No alerts at all. :confused: The server itself is currently empty, with only 4 people (including myself in it) and stickied links to the original threads and TCRF pages.

No alerts at all. :confused: The server itself is currently empty, with only 4 people (including myself in it) and stickied links to the original threads and TCRF pages.

....Hmm. Your best bet is to raise this issue with a mod. I know you can appeal a ban or warning points received, but not 100% sure if you can with a deleted post.

I know mods can check out a post pre- and post-edit so I'm assuming they also can "see" the removed ones as well.

Sorry, couldn't be much of a help here.

I'd say just wait & see what the staff say.
@Jordan replies to Site Support stuff regularly so I reckon your request will be dealt with in the manner he deems appropriate as soon as he has time.

Back