S strik3out Messages 298 Messages sViggy Messages the sVig Nov 23, 2010 #1 Postman just delivered my shopto pre-order. I guess I'll go start the install then huh. And whilst I'm waiting for it to install I suppose I shall take the rest of the cupboards down in the kitchen. I'll have time I think.
Postman just delivered my shopto pre-order. I guess I'll go start the install then huh. And whilst I'm waiting for it to install I suppose I shall take the rest of the cupboards down in the kitchen. I'll have time I think.
A abaxas Messages 391 Nov 23, 2010 #2 Shopto pre-oder came 20 mins ago. Says 6 mins remaining on installation. Translation 'You have 6 mins to finish eating lunch as it'll be the last sustenance you get for about 12 hours'
Shopto pre-oder came 20 mins ago. Says 6 mins remaining on installation. Translation 'You have 6 mins to finish eating lunch as it'll be the last sustenance you get for about 12 hours'
B BloodyJesus Messages 229 Nov 23, 2010 #3 Got my copy about 10 minutes ago. Was shipped from Okaysoft in Germany.
cicohipe Messages 601 Messages eggs2see Nov 23, 2010 #4 So pissed no one in Aus is breaking release date.
turbowrx Messages 61 Messages turbowrxsti Messages turbowrxsti Nov 23, 2010 #5 The game is released here in Norway too!
YouichiHophop Messages 157 Messages YouichiHophop Nov 23, 2010 #6 My wife just rang to tell me, my Amazon.co.uk pre-order just arrived. I won't be home till 6pm
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 23, 2010 #9 A thread like this was created and locked yesterday. this one bites the dust the same as that one did. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133084
A thread like this was created and locked yesterday. this one bites the dust the same as that one did. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133084