Post Your Best Time Trial Times/Videos

• Thread starter backpian1
  • 213 comments
Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile - Ginetta G40 Junior - 59.587

With the Leaderboards reset and fast drivers having moved back to other sims, WR does not mean a lot... but still, it is a PC World Record and it is live recorded :)

Better watch in 1080p60

Great setup that mate 👍

Question for the forum, and this may be an embarrassing oversight, but why does the leaderboard not save my lap times? Whenever I run a time trial and try to find my lap time in the list, it doesn't appear. If I click the "find me" button, it says that I have no times saved...

Question for the forum, and this may be an embarrassing oversight, but why does the leaderboard not save my lap times? Whenever I run a time trial and try to find my lap time in the list, it doesn't appear. If I click the "find me" button, it says that I have no times saved...
You have to give it a little time to update, usually about 10 mins or so. I think it just records the top 3,000 times set so say you're using a GT3 car, it'll be harder to get on the leaderboards as the McLaren Longtail & Zonda are in the same class & will dominate the leaderboards in that class (on PS4 that is)

You have to give it a little time to update, usually about 10 mins or so. I think it just records the top 3,000 times set so say you're using a GT3 car, it'll be harder to get on the leaderboards as the McLaren Longtail & Zonda are in the same class & will dominate the leaderboards in that class (on PS4 that is)

Roger that. Yeah I find it a little annoying that they don't have a record board for each individual class

Back