Post your mashed up, lovely rides

  • Thread starter Thread starter X5.
  • 147 comments
  • 6,938 views
Originally posted by zeno
Yer a funny fella ain't ya? :D
The comments I read here crack me up, there are times i dont see how some of these dummies ever find the on off switch on their consoles
 
they probably jsut unplug the ps2, after spending 15 mintes or so to find the outlet.

they go to buy the sony ps2 dvd remote, hoping it has an 'on-off' button.
 
Originally posted by gran_turismo_bandit
they probably jsut unplug the ps2, after spending 15 mintes or so to find the outlet.

they go to buy the sony ps2 dvd remote, hoping it has an 'on-off' button.
Could plug it in their ass, bein dat where day dos most a dare talkins ?
 
Damn that Merc got wrecked, i mean thats about the worst wreck for a car ive ever seen!!!
 
Not really mashed up, but a little messed up. My Dad's 328i.:irked:
 

Attachments

  • mybad2.jpg
    mybad2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 80
Thanks! It felt good damaging one of my father's cars.:irked:
 
Well it werent too badly beat up
 
But what happened
 
I was following a semi-truck without the huge trailer, and his driver side rear tire blew, and sent 2/3's of the tire at the windshield and the remaining 1/3 at the front end of the car.:irked: I tried getting the driver's attention by honking, and flashing the lights, but it didn't work. I also tried getting his tag number, but I couldn't. The tag was on the back of the truck cab, and was dirty as hell... plus it was like 5 or 6 cars away from me by the time I thought about getting it. I pulled over not too long after it happened to avoid further damage. That black trim piece popped out, and was smacking up against the car loudly so I thought it was worse than it really was.

It cracked the windshield pretty damn good, and messed up the front as you can see. It looks a lot worse in person. In the picture it just looks like black stuff scuffed onto the paint, but in person you can see really deep cuts/scratches.
 
watch Exit wounds and see what a fire truck does to a Land Rover :lol: it is reat, except for the chick, great accident :)
 
:eek: :eek: :eek: This has got to be one of the crappiest ways to die....this guy was impaled by this guard rail and died

11-08_01_eclipse_front.jpg


11-8-01_eclipse_1.jpg


11_8-01_eclipse_2.jpg
 
I AINT GONNA SAY A WORD!!!!
 
Josh, so i presume u didnt catch the driver.
 
i must give props to whoever was drivin' that red chevy pickup. takes some talent to do that to a full-size truck.

at the local auto salvage yard, there's been some real wrecks:

a Buick LeSabre that was hit in the right-rear by a gravel truck. turned the car into a powered ramp. (it looked like a bent metal ramp.)

a Chevy S10 ext. cab that slowed down rapidly in front of a semi going 70 mph. the truck did a 720 degree spin, and flipped onto its left side. it turned the left side of the bed completely inside out.
 
messed up bad
 

Attachments

  • tvr_112002_001.jpg
    tvr_112002_001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 41
Wow the guy that made this thread was an extreme post whore, I'm surprised he wasn't banned.


On topic: At least that scooter is fine, gosh, I don't know what I would do if that too were destroyed.
 
Wow the guy that made this thread was an extreme post whore, I'm surprised he wasn't banned.

Looking back i'm surprised too, not proud of it :guilty: but that was back in the past, i've changed a lot since then 👍

On topic : Now how did that happen! :sick:
 
I thought I would post up our old car that was trashed by a drunk idiot that rammed us. We where all in the car including the dog and PS2 (Just coming back from visting relatives after Christmas 2002)

As you can see the rear tyre is flat as we were sent into a spin at 60mph going 360 degrees 2 times. After the crash of course the drunk had pegged it and a white van man who saw it went chasing after him. The cops where already looking for the drunk as he had stole the car and had a driving ban and no insurance. Our car was fixed eventually. The drunk on the day before court died of a heart attack. What a way to end that horrible saga.
 
Back