Post your mashed up, lovely rides

  • Thread starter Thread starter X5.
  • 147 comments
  • 6,938 views
Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS
why the f@@k did she cross her damn legs, i dont even do that at 150mph, and im a male!!!! :trouble:
You'd have to ask an female that question, why does any of em do what they do ? To make our lives a living hell is what... :cheers:
 
I was grounded for a week for this.
 

Attachments

  • viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 84
I was grounded for a week for this.
 

Attachments

  • viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 77
I was grounded for a week for this.
 

Attachments

  • viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    viper_20030213_003[1].jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 77
Give us details Rx eighties
 
The police zere chasing me and I turned to sharply so did they
 

Attachments

  • police048[1].jpg
    police048[1].jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 78
we want to know why u were grounded
 
why were the coppers after you
 
RX-80

Them pics are from a website? hmm..

What ever happened to this guy. Oh ****

360_20030218_001.jpg
 
what ever he hit, it wasnt a cow...

m3_20030214_001.jpg


Sorry for the triple posts ;) But I only show the best pics :P
 
Originally posted by KoKaiNe
Consider death to who ever was driving this Skyline

8skyline_20030213_003.jpg

Not if he drove on the right...
 
ooops, sorry about that double post.
 

Attachments

  • deadr34.jpg
    deadr34.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 83
Originally posted by ConvictKid
ooops, sorry about that double post.
That guy is gonna have a slight headache in the morning.
 
gtr_tree1.jpg
That was excellent, I think you would have to upgrade that headache to a detachable neck though
 
Back