Post your Results for: Tsukuba

• Thread starter زoe
  • 82 comments
Hint: Ferrari California is the only ferrari which suits for drift.

That is opinion, not fact. I love drifting my 458 Italia, it's a great drift car, it feels like a FR car.

**On topic**

I'll give this a go and post my result tomorrow.

I had a quick go last night and managed 21,007 in my M3 competition drift car. The problem is that to score points in the drift trial you have to follow the racing line which is not neccersarily the drift line.

I had a quick go last night and managed 21,007 in my M3 competition drift car. The problem is that to score points in the drift trial you have to follow the racing line which is not neccersarily the drift line.

In my oppinion the the problem is that you can not reach the top scores in any car. Only some cars like the buick special and some others are able to get top scores.
In fact: if you cant drift, you are not able to catch many points with the buick, but in an BTR(my favourite) or other cars you cant get that highscore that you can do in the buick,supra rz or cerbera.

In my oppinion the the problem is that you can not reach the top scores in any car. Only some cars like the buick special and some others are able to get top scores.
In fact: if you cant drift, you are not able to catch many points with the buick, but in an BTR(my favourite) or other cars you cant get that highscore that you can do in the buick,supra rz or cerbera.

I would have to disagree with you. I can consistantly get top scoring sectors but I cant get top scoring runs. With the buick its possible to get 25k, I can get 5k in all the sectors adding up to 25k I just cant do it in 1 run. Doesnt matter what car I use, I can get 5k in all sectors, just not in 1 run.

17500 with a lamborgini lp 640 minor engine mod intake upgrade weight reduction full customseable suspension i bought a tourque disabution kit to send more power to the rear tires it works quite well

It's all in the setup man, firstly your cars' tune is mostly what determines how well it will perform in the situation. Then I would say your own abilities to control the car are next inline of importance. Then power would be the remaining factor to hold bigger drifts.

One important thing to remember if gauging these points off the seasonal higher point scorers is that their cars are specifically tuned for that one run, it may be totally useless as a consistent drifter when compared to usually lower horsepower tandem tuned car but for that one run if controlled will show its potential.

Tuning is the key though and this comes with time spent experimenting and such.👍

Both my scores were done in sector mode on comfort hards with no driving line. Neither are specially tuned fir drifting

18964 in a fully modded S15
20177 in a stock Buick Special

The buick's wheel spin does make it a he'll of a lot easier to score...

I would have to disagree with you. I can consistantly get top scoring sectors but I cant get top scoring runs. With the buick its possible to get 25k, I can get 5k in all the sectors adding up to 25k I just cant do it in 1 run. Doesnt matter what car I use, I can get 5k in all sectors, just not in 1 run.

Show me how you can get these scores in every tuned car that has enough horsepower. When i look into the rankings(before the PSN was down) i always see the same cars on top.
I´m not a DK but i think i´m good enough to see that there are some differences in the counting system.
In GT5P it was the same. Only the Art Morrison Corvette was able to get the biggest scores. Of course you must be a very good drifter, but you were not able to get this scores in any other car.

It's all in the setup man, firstly your cars' tune is mostly what determines how well it will perform in the situation. Then I would say your own abilities to control the car are next inline of importance. Then power would be the remaining factor to hold bigger drifts.

One important thing to remember if gauging these points off the seasonal higher point scorers is that their cars are specifically tuned for that one run, it may be totally useless as a consistent drifter when compared to usually lower horsepower tandem tuned car but for that one run if controlled will show its potential.

Tuning is the key though and this comes with time spent experimenting and such.👍

I know that tuning is necessary to get big points. I´m not a absolute beginner in drifting.
http://granturismostats.vvvgamer.com/?type=3&stats=player

been drifting for about 2 days in a Gallardo with a torque split thing, just barely hitting 10k. Got a lot of work to do.

edit

Switched to RWD cars now, hitting 11k in an F430 and a Carbon R. Since I don't know how to tune, I think these are ok for a very very novice drifter?
help

Last edited:
11K is decent but if you're a novice change to something with a lot less power. Use a stock Silvia, Sileighty, AE86 or 200sx and then start slowly tuning them keep the power to a sensible amount.
I can just about hit 10K in sector mode, that M3 has too much power for me.

Last edited:
Lol, my top ten is with cars around 400 HP or less. I prefer drifting in arcade mode so I can tandem with my ghost. I hitted 17k with a nissan R32 GTS25 without a turbo and full lap 21k xD.

Yeah all my cars are around 160 to 230 hp apart from that Skyline estate which is about 300 (I forget the name it's similar to Auswitch>_<), totally love that thing it's so much fun. Nice video btw Duman.

Please suggest me a car/tune to beat whatever I can score with a buick special/cerbera speed 12. I've been trying but nothing comes close.

Tsukuba full lap;
Buick special - 32.010 pts
Cerbera speed 12 - 31.855 pts
Next best;
Supra RZ - 28.972 pts

Please suggest me a car/tune to beat whatever I can score with a buick special/cerbera speed 12. I've been trying but nothing comes close.

Tsukuba full lap;
Buick special - 32.010 pts
Cerbera speed 12 - 31.855 pts
Next best;
Supra RZ - 28.972 pts

hmmm... proof would help me get a grasp on those stats.... any pics?

hmmm... proof would help me get a grasp on those stats.... any pics?

050911234838.jpg

Nice quality, huh? :yuck:

Back