Post your Results for: Tsukuba

• Thread starter زoe
  • 82 comments
I never do sector mode as I feel it is a waste as I drift the whole thing but only get points for certain corners. However my best for a full lap is super close to 32,000 in my speed 12 which I was super happy to achieve

shmogt
I never do sector mode as I feel it is a waste as I drift the whole thing but only get points for certain corners. However my best for a full lap is super close to 32,000 in my speed 12 which I was super happy to achieve

The speed 12 is the easiest for points like if you look at the drift trials in the seasonal events all the top scores are in the speed 12. In a legit drifting car I normally get around 19k in my silvia s15

I got a smooth 19,000 in my 300ZX and 20,000 in my charger...

Picture2.png

HksDrifter
The speed 12 is the easiest for points like if you look at the drift trials in the seasonal events all the top scores are in the speed 12. In a legit drifting car I normally get around 19k in my silvia s15

Ya I use the speed 12 for trials. Sometimes I wanna try to be the best I can and have to use it to compete with the others or because I no I will pass the event first shot with it just to move on and collect cash. My Shelby 350 I can get almost 32,000 as well and find it probably the best points or regular drift car out there. It has two different sets of tires on it which gives it the ability to get/hold huge drifts without screwing up.

I just learnt the true way to drift for points. It follows the racing line but to get more points u need to be in a higher gear, the highest gear possible for that corner in that car.

So for speed 12 tuning, tune it to what best suits you (this car is diverse in its way to be driven/ depends on how u drift), a tune that gives u the most control of the beast. and then tune the transmission top speed so that the high gears are gonna powerspin easily. And then practice and remember you dont have to go as fast as u can.

I just learnt trick today and have 3 cars over the 30k mark on tsukuba with many more waiting for their run.

Hope this helps someone

18806 points with "Arcade only" M-B SLS AMG. I know it's nothing when comparing to top drifters, but I consider myself more as a Grip-driver. Me and my friends wanted to try drifting for first time (mostly to get that trophy), and arranged a competition. After several hours spinning around and cutting down the grass, here's my final result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Lxm4e8PnQ

My best was in the S13 was 20xxx but I got almost the same in a perfectly stock 599
Charger got 19xxx
stock AE86 got 20xxx
FT86 got 19xxx

I just learnt the true way to drift for points. It follows the racing line but to get more points u need to be in a higher gear, the highest gear possible for that corner in that car.

So for speed 12 tuning, tune it to what best suits you (this car is diverse in its way to be driven/ depends on how u drift), a tune that gives u the most control of the beast. and then tune the transmission top speed so that the high gears are gonna powerspin easily. And then practice and remember you dont have to go as fast as u can.

I just learnt trick today and have 3 cars over the 30k mark on tsukuba with many more waiting for their run.

Hope this helps someone

picture.php

So the faster your wheels go the better the score. Thats probably why my Fezza did so well on its first go

klevrah

Hope this helps someone

I don't think it matters that much about gear as it does speed. Usually the high gear you are in the faster you can go, but with that thinking the Veyron should be the best car as it has 7 gears and is extremely fast. My gt350 has only 5 gears and is super close the same score my speed 12 did and it goes around the track mainly in 3-4.

I don't think it matters that much about gear as it does speed. Usually the high gear you are in the faster you can go, but with that thinking the Veyron should be the best car as it has 7 gears and is extremely fast. My gt350 has only 5 gears and is super close the same score my speed 12 did and it goes around the track mainly in 3-4.

yes, being in 3rd or 4th gear in a 5 speed would be equivalent (torque wise) to doing 4th or 5th gear in a 6 speed. The veyron is very good on some tracks but losses out due to 4WD tendency to catch traction. "although I haven't tested it using my new points scheme so it maybe" Also when Im aiming for points the transmission max speed is set to a low speed to gain more wheelspin from higher gears.

as long as you have a tuscun? 12speed you'll get the most points!!!!!! gt5 drift score mode is not that good i've done a perfect drift and still get beat by a car that does worse in in replay mode

Lol if you understeer with you still get points. I had 24xxx with a S13 and that was my record lol. I do some drift events for the money and thats it. Scoring goes down to 0 of you pass 90 degrees. It should double lol.

i got almost 30k before with the mustang gt.

ok so heres a vid of me doin it. 25,582 not bad i can prob do better :)

Last edited:
Back