Post your RUF porsches with NEW wheels (2.02 update)

Not sure if this counts, No idea what I'm doing regarding editing...
6685179631_977e35b9ba_z.jpg

Not a fan of changing the wheels on the 2 older RUF's (because they are classics and the original wheels suit them perfectly) but there are some awesome photography skills on display here.

Hi All,

Just got back into GT5 (i.e. play every day) and can't stop using my RUFs. In fact, I prefer to use a RUF of any kind for all my racing (seasonals in the 400-650pp range and online).

I enjoy each one separately a lot but find the RGT '00 to be my personal favorite with the YB in a close second. My RGT is the only RUF I own that has a tuned suspension setup and I usually run with Sports:Med/Med or Racing:Med/Med. All of my other RUFs I run with stock suspension but do use the F:Med/R:Soft for the BTR and YB. This works fantastic for me, lazy or not.

Enjoy!

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg

Nrburgring24h_6.jpg

Nrburgring24h_5.jpg

Nrburgring24h_4.jpg

Nrburgring24h_3.jpg

Nrburgring24h_2.jpg

Nrburgring24h_1.jpg

Nrburgring24h-1.jpg

I can tell which is your car, the one cutting even the slightest corner, kicking up dust, just to get to first place :sly:

That's the only way I know how to do it! I love the Nürburgring just because there is so much going on. It has so many different elements which makes it my favorite place to drive a car.

Back