Post your RUF porsches with NEW wheels (2.02 update)

One of my beloved RUFs... the 3400S is better to enjoy almost stock. Just a semi-racing flywheel and some small bits to make the revs climb higher and its ready, one of the most fun cars in the game.

I2cgE.jpg

nTvjb.jpg

KEr14.jpg

ZeW35.jpg

I love my RUF's... now I've got 32 of them... BTW, I've put an awesome GT3RS "replica" for trade, check my Shop if interested :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243447

JqRmu.jpg

Hello guys, let me know what you think of my Porsches

Green on Orange BBS I was trying to give it the GT3 RS look, too bad I cannot put the GT3 wing and stickers on it...
GT5GreenRUFOrangeBBS.jpg

GT5GreenRUFOrangeBBS2.jpg

GT5GreenRUFOrangeBBS3.jpg

Now I love thisone with yellow BBS wheels...
GT5BlueRUF2.jpg

GT5BlueRUF.jpg

a little drift there :)

and here I got the new style wheels, dark chrome gold...
GT5BlueRUF3GoldBBS.jpg

One of my beloved RUFs... the 3400S is better to enjoy almost stock. Just a semi-racing flywheel and some small bits to make the revs climb higher and its ready, one of the most fun cars in the game.

I2cgE.jpg

nTvjb.jpg

KEr14.jpg

ZeW35.jpg

I love my RUF's... now I've got 32 of them... BTW, I've put an awesome GT3RS "replica" for trade, check my Shop if interested :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=243447

JqRmu.jpg

LOVE your RUF 3400s, looks very clean. I do agree, these cars are best driven when stock or close to. I do have a spare CTR2 and YB that are modded to the max but rarely use them.

I've been looking for a RUF 3400s for months, does anyone have one they would like to trade for? Would be willing to trade any vehicle up to the 1mil cred limit (i do have a spare yellow bird if interested as well).

Have to agree with the 3400 comments. I can understand why the new Porsche Cayman is renowned as an amazing handling car. I'll try and contribute to this thread on the weekend.

I've been looking for a RUF 3400s for months, does anyone have one they would like to trade for? Would be willing to trade any vehicle up to the 1mil cred limit (i do have a spare yellow bird if interested as well).

I am pretty sure I have one of those. Please send me a Vistor Message if you're interested, I'd be happy to help you out. :) 👍

I love your pictures BTW diegorborges. :drool:

^ At 1st i was going to say you stole my ideia :lol:. But now its ok haha :cheers:. Yours is way better :D.

8044643238_206cc73352_b.jpg

Latest Posts

Back