Potrero de los Funes Circuit

• Thread starter Madertus
  • 22 comments
Poland
Poland
Ultimetal
Click me for insight!

I think this is the most beautiful scenery for a racing track in the world :D

For some reason my superb search methods only yield pictures too small to be considered 'good' by me...

circuito%20potrero%20aereo.jpg

1292371422_146745047_1-San-Luis-Fabuloso-Terreno-en-Potrero-de-los-Funes-Potrero-de-los-Funes-1292371422.jpg

137wj1.jpg

san-luis-circuit-gt1-champi.jpg

Potrero_de_los_Funes_Circuit_(Argentina)_track_map.svg

fiagt1-san-luis-track-layout.JPG

Last edited:
Potrero de Los Funes is kind of a city course, but has amazing features.

It's technical, has a good flow in the ups and downs and an amazing scenery.

circuito%20potrero%20aereo.jpg

Potrero offers 22 curves scattered in a layout that is 6.270 km (3.896 miles) long. This circuit held TC2000 events and FIA GT raced there some years ago.

Here's a very cool onboard lap:

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. I was about to add it to the list myself. This track even looks like a GT original.

Fantastic location! Beautiful track! And judging from the vids it looks really really fun and challenging to drive.
A must have! 👍

This is the most stunning track I have ever seen...
And yes Whitestar, the Zahara De La Sierra track that I am eagerly anticipating may also surround a pretty lake but similarities end there.

The huge map of South America cannot be graced with just one bright luminous (Interlagos) in GT7. More points need to be added. This circuit needs to debut in Gran Turismo 7.

Well, if this circuit can be licensed by Milestone, why would it be difficult for PD to bring it to Gran Turismo 7?

Last edited:
Back