PPCWT - CONGRATULATION TO LAZYBIKE FOR THAKING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!! - THANKS TO ALL THAT SIGN UP.

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 151 comments
Thanks for that...it's not a track I know, I did a few laps last week but didn't know if they were any good, turns out they were slow! In the 18's now so should be ok later.

I open the room for round 5 earlier to see how the internet connection work, sow so you can boldly jump in.

Room id 0475-4212-8099-2045-5748

It was a great ewening, lots of good battles and to many mistakes from my, congratulation for the winners, i will by of town sinc friday sow the points and the rest will come in next week.

Finally new update bring qualification to the online racing, sow in the next round there will by a proper separate quali session.

Hi, I'm finishing up my livery, bit I can't find the Pirelli logo that you used above the wheels. Can you tell me where to find it?

Plus, since this is my first livery creation...I'm curious about what you guys made of it.

Best,
JW

Screenshot_20190809-114638_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think pole will be a low :04 maybe even :03...but as we've seen all season, consistant, mistake free laps win races :) Trust me I know :D

Back