PPCWT - CONGRATULATION TO LAZYBIKE FOR THAKING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!!! - THANKS TO ALL THAT SIGN UP.

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 151 comments
Points table has been updated.

Thank for all that participated in last Teusday, congratulation to @Lazybike for taking all available points to take in last race at Tokio, it was a great racing especially in race two when four of us was driving whell to whell for most of the race.

About next two rounds, round #7 at Nurburgring will probably happen, but it doesn't give a head about the final, because at 99%, I have a change my job and I don't know where exactly I will work, the company I am currently working in finishes production and dismisses all employees, I already have job offers, but I don't know since when I start working exactly and under what conditions.

Sow what will be i don't know for the moment.

PS: I have add a new post for online racing, one my first ideas before WTCR, so far these are only basic information, i am just curious what interest in such a series would be.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...oking-for-interested-pre-sign-up-open.389267/

Points table has been updated.

Thank for all that participated in last Teusday, congratulation to @Lazybike for taking all available points to take in last race at Tokio, it was a great racing especially in race two when four of us was driving whell to whell for most of the race.

About next two rounds, round #7 at Nurburgring will probably happen, but it doesn't give a head about the final, because at 99%, I have a change my job and I don't know where exactly I will work, the company I am currently working in finishes production and dismisses all employees, I already have job offers, but I don't know since when I start working exactly and under what conditions.

Sow what will be i don't know for the moment.

PS: I have add a new post for online racing, one my first ideas before WTCR, so far these are only basic information, i am just curious what interest in such a series would be.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...oking-for-interested-pre-sign-up-open.389267/

No worries mate, good luck with work!

Once again thanks to all of you guys that join in yesterday evening, for me it was a calm race. Congratulation to winners. Points will come in few days.

When it's come to the final round for sure there will be a track change if the upcoming update bring SPA then Spa will be the final round, if not the final round will be all wet on the Red Bull Ring.

Hi Ares,
Thanks again for hosting this excellent championship. There are a bunch of superb competitors here and i for one hope there will be a second season. As i said last night, Nurb. GP is my favourite track in the game and therefore i have done many km's there, which held me in good stead.
I have also been practicing a lot trying to be consistent with my lap times as well, focusing on what @Cpt. Disaster and @Lazybike said about not overdriving the car. Thanks again! :cheers::bowdown:

Hi Ares,
Thanks again for hosting this excellent championship. There are a bunch of superb competitors here and i for one hope there will be a second season. As i said last night, Nurb. GP is my favourite track in the game and therefore i have done many km's there, which held me in good stead.
I have also been practicing a lot trying to be consistent with my lap times as well, focusing on what @Cpt. Disaster and @Lazybike said about not overdriving the car. Thanks again! :cheers::bowdown:
Thanks @geeTeye at the moment I cannot say whether it will be the second season because of a problem with my work and its likely change.

But i was thinking about Mobil 1 Porsche SuperCup using the 911 gt3 RS but that is just a idea.

Last edited:
Was a strange meeting for me, race 1 I couldn't stay with Gt and ended up with a penalty and then a spin for trying too hard! Ended up in a good battle with capt d! Race 2 I somehow got a 3 sec lead in the early laps, which rapidly dropped to 2 and then suddenly jumped to 6, so I guess something happened between meggs and Gt, and I managed to hang on till the end.
Once again many thanks to ares for organising, I think these events are more fun than the dailies and FIA.

Looking forward to the finale this evening. Haven't had anytime to test the Porsche yet but have used Gr.2 cars. Going to be interesting to say the least. :cheers:

Big big thanks to all of you guys that let me start and finish this championship:D, thanks to all that was is this series from the beginning and for those how join in middle, driving with you guys is much more pleasure then racing in daily races.

Congratulation to the winners from last evening, racing in the rain in gts was very exciting, but unfortunately for me as a DS4 driver was very very hard.

Points and the rest will come in few days.

Moving forward with my ideas some of you guys ask about the porsche supercup, i still don't know how will look my situation with my job, at the moment my old job stay to the end of october and now one know how its gonna look at the end of year, but ignoring all these problems I decided to start the next series, namely the above mentioned replica Mobil 1 Porsche SuperCup which will start on November 12, I am still working on this thread but I think that at the beginning of October I will post the thread.

A great nights racing...as usual! Wet is tricky on a wheel, I can't imagine how difficult it must be on DS4. If anyone knows of a good pit crew I'd like to meet them, mine can't tell the difference between W and IM :embarrassed:

You had me in stitches there mate when i saw the white circle with IM when you pulled into the pits to change. Up until then i wondered where you had got to. :lol:

:lol: I was WTF!!! I wouldn't mind but for the 2nd race I had wets on the back and IM on the front! Even though I changed them to wets! I was going to come in but thought I may as well give it a couple of laps, it actually felt OK :)

:lol: I was WTF!!! I wouldn't mind but for the 2nd race I had wets on the back and IM on the front! Even though I changed them to wets! I was going to come in but thought I may as well give it a couple of laps, it actually felt OK :)
I decided to run IM front and back in the second race which seemed to work ok.

CONGRATULATION TO LAZYBIKE FOR WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP !!!

podium.jpg

CONGRATULATION ALSO TO THE CPT-DISATER AND MEGG230 FOR TAKING THE PODIUM

ASLO CONGRATULATION TO THE ONLY ONE SIGN UP TEAM

podium 2.jpg

Back